• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After setting up Duplicate Management, did a test from a standard edit page which worked perfectly displaying error message as well as duplicate records but when tested from Visualforce page only error message "You're creating a duplicate record. We recommend you use an existing record instead." was displayed but no duplicate records. Did anyone face the same issue or is it a limitation ?
After setting up Duplicate Management, did a test from a standard edit page which worked perfectly displaying error message as well as duplicate records but when tested from Visualforce page only error message "You're creating a duplicate record. We recommend you use an existing record instead." was displayed but no duplicate records. Did anyone face the same issue or is it a limitation ?
I have the need to update a field on a case, based on some values when a task is created on the case.

If the Subject of the task is 'Package Sent to Owner', I need to update the field OwnerPackageSentDate__c (on the case) to Todays date.

Any help is appreciated.
Hi All,

Does salesforce suport any kind of system user like we have system users in oracle database; which could be used for running asynchronus process like batch jobs or can be passed to any other applications with login credential?

I have a requirement to traverse to another web application from VisualForce page and need to pass system user credential so that user does not need to login again. SSO might not work as the other application may not support it. Is this a reasonable requirement; can it be done?

Thanks