• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to hit a custom Rest end Point in Salesforce and I am facing an issue when using Soap UI to send the request it gives me a  INVALID_SESSION_ID error even thought I have just logged in any help here would be appreciated  EndPoint: /services/apexrest/FieldCase?SESSION ID=00D24000000JIaR!AR8AQF_4j3ZXinyv.q4SW4p81Iq.KVYu9XgjJR8GZ5XuTNUu_kvHcGdoKPpjNU2JAiU2_P4tIgkP7.LPbHFz.y4Zh6Bm3KBH&companyName=adsd&caseType=asdad

User-added image 

Hi Guys,
I have a question could you tell me the difference in using theset wo queries?

Query1
list<account>account list=[select id,name from account where id=:(set<Id>AccountId's)];
Query2:
list<account>account list=[select id,name from account where id IN:(set<Id>AccountId's)];

Is there an advantage of using one over the other as a best practice?If so which is better to use because frankly the only difference I can see is the second one checks for contains apart from that I do not see any difference

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if we can give custom settings a profile level access for instance.
i have two custom settings in my org A & B.
I need profile X to view only Custom setting A and not B is this even possible?I tried a few things does not look like it is.
Hi Guys,
I have a requirement were I have a rich text field on the case object and throught Apex I need to update this field with a hyper link but the issue is Label of the link should be like "Click here" and the URL should be in the background.any thoughts on the same?
Hi guys I am trying to inovke a webservice call using the classes generated from the wsdl2apex and I get the following error and I am not sure what exactly the issue is when I use soapui I get a response any help here would be appreciated
I have to hit a custom Rest end Point in Salesforce and I am facing an issue when using Soap UI to send the request it gives me a  INVALID_SESSION_ID error even thought I have just logged in any help here would be appreciated  EndPoint: /services/apexrest/FieldCase?SESSION ID=00D24000000JIaR!AR8AQF_4j3ZXinyv.q4SW4p81Iq.KVYu9XgjJR8GZ5XuTNUu_kvHcGdoKPpjNU2JAiU2_P4tIgkP7.LPbHFz.y4Zh6Bm3KBH&companyName=adsd&caseType=asdad

User-added image 
Hi,

There is confusing documentation about what this field means.

The current SF API doc (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_task.htm)says "Name of a call center."

However there are other Salesforce sources such as this blog post (https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2012/02/custominteractionlog.html) that say it is an identifier for the phone call. Also the label "Call Object Identifier" sounds more like an identifier for the call. And some managed packages e.g Contact World  (https://newvoicemedia.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DP/Task+record+fields) populate it with a unique identifier for the call. 

So is it actually the Call Center ID or the call record ID or it just depends on what software is populating the field?

Thanks!
  • June 16, 2015
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if we can give custom settings a profile level access for instance.
i have two custom settings in my org A & B.
I need profile X to view only Custom setting A and not B is this even possible?I tried a few things does not look like it is.
Hi Guys,
I have a requirement were I have a rich text field on the case object and throught Apex I need to update this field with a hyper link but the issue is Label of the link should be like "Click here" and the URL should be in the background.any thoughts on the same?