• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
UGH Admin with Validation Rule nesting problems :-/   In summary, this rule is specific to users in the FL market, when a Tour_Status__c = any of our completed stages, either Tour_Completed_By_Sales_User__c (user lookup) OR Tour_Completed_By_Operations__c (CHECKBOX) must be populated.  The error is throwing properly on the Sales User field but it is also erroring when I turn the Operations User Checkbox True.  Any advice? 

AND((CreatedBy.Division ="Florida"),
(ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - NPA")||
ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - Requests follow up call")||
ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - Wants to think about it")||
ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - Declined")),
((ISBLANK(Tour_Completed_By_Sales_User__c)|| Tour_Completed_By_Operations__c
)))
Hello,

I'm going through trailhead trying to test the REST API here https://workbench.developerforce.com/. Not getting a response from that link, is it down?
UGH Admin with Validation Rule nesting problems :-/   In summary, this rule is specific to users in the FL market, when a Tour_Status__c = any of our completed stages, either Tour_Completed_By_Sales_User__c (user lookup) OR Tour_Completed_By_Operations__c (CHECKBOX) must be populated.  The error is throwing properly on the Sales User field but it is also erroring when I turn the Operations User Checkbox True.  Any advice? 

AND((CreatedBy.Division ="Florida"),
(ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - NPA")||
ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - Requests follow up call")||
ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - Wants to think about it")||
ISPICKVAL(Tour_Status__c, "Tour Completed - Declined")),
((ISBLANK(Tour_Completed_By_Sales_User__c)|| Tour_Completed_By_Operations__c
)))