• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an issue where cases are being escalated that should not be (which I am guessing means I have something configured wrong).

Here is the rule criteria:
(Case: StatusEQUALSNew) AND((Case: Current StageEQUALSCustomer Service) OR(Case: Current StageEQUALSCustomer Service Manager) OR (Case: Current StageEQUALSnull))

A case just escalated where the current stage is Customer Service Manager and the current Status is In progress.

The case was changed from a status of new to a status of in progress four hours before the escilation was fired. 

Any help understanding why this happened would be appreciated. 
I have an issue where cases are being escalated that should not be (which I am guessing means I have something configured wrong).

Here is the rule criteria:
(Case: StatusEQUALSNew) AND((Case: Current StageEQUALSCustomer Service) OR(Case: Current StageEQUALSCustomer Service Manager) OR (Case: Current StageEQUALSnull))

A case just escalated where the current stage is Customer Service Manager and the current Status is In progress.

The case was changed from a status of new to a status of in progress four hours before the escilation was fired. 

Any help understanding why this happened would be appreciated.