• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My requirement is to migrate Custom setting Metadata along with it's data . Is it possible ?? If it's possible using Ant Tool or by Package please share the procedure 
I got stuck in Create a Chat Snap-in  Trailhead Section. After following all the steps im getting a error like : Please contact your administrator for snap-in setup: 1068744594-242507 (2091850395) 

How to resolve ?
I have made a lightning data table component which stored the data of an child object of opportunity ...Now i need to make it as an inline editable data table component in lightning. That means on button click it will show all stored data along with new row to insert new data . Please refer the below picture and help me out please...

User-added image
and my lightning page looks like this :
User-added image

For the above qus I wrote the below code : 

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert,after update) {

List<Task> t1=new List<Task>();

for (opportunity a :[select ID,StageName  from opportunity where StageName='Closed Won' and ID IN :Trigger.New])
{

t1.add(new Task(subject= 'Follow Up Test Task', WhatId=a.ID));

if(t1.size() >0 && t1.size()<=200)
{
insert t1;
}
}
}

But getting a error like   :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, trig_conts_opprty: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0032800000QkI6aAAF; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id] Trigger.trig_conts_opprty: line 10, column 1: []

Anyone please tell me the possible reason for the error ?
I got stuck in Create a Chat Snap-in  Trailhead Section. After following all the steps im getting a error like : Please contact your administrator for snap-in setup: 1068744594-242507 (2091850395) 

How to resolve ?
I'm working on the Trailhead "Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat" because I really want to learn how to use the Chat Snap ins for communitites. I'm getting stuck on the "Create a Chat Snap-in" section. It says to go to the Visualforce pages and copy just the beginning of the address which is https://c.na35.visual.force.com/apex/CommunitiesTemplate. So I am copying  https://c.na35.visual.force.com. Then it says to create a new CORS with this copied address. However, when I copy this into the new CORS original URL pattern then it will not save. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I can't move forward without this step and I really want to learn how to do this. Thank you!
Hello !

It would be great if you could confirm these 2 answers for me please!! As they just get me confused! 

1)Which deployment tools will you use to deploy metadata from one organization to another organization?

Force.com IDE
 Change sets
 Unmanaged Packages

2) Which deployment tools will you use to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs?

Force.com Migration Tool 
Force.com IDE 
Unmanaged package

After looking at the documents, I belive the answer to question 1 is Change sets, but on the online quiz I am taking it gives me the answer as Force.com IDE.  Can someone please clarify this for me?

Also, as for number 2 all tools could be used to migrate metadata to 2 different production orgs, but which would be preferable, or all need to be used in conjunction ? 

Thank you!!!