• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating a custom button to be used with DocuSign integration. I would like to add the documents automatically instead of relying on the user ot add correct docuemtns.

I know I can reference DST (DocuSign Template), but that is not what is needed.
<apex:page standardcontroller="Admissions_Support__c " >

<h1>Admissions Support Videos</h1> 
  <br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Lead Reports">
  <iframe title= "Lead Reports" width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6sjoR97vO9I" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>
  </apex:pageblock>

<br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Enrollment Reports">
  <iframe title= "Enrollment Reports" width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o6ByKk66DRk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>

<br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Admissions Performance Reports">
  <iframe title= "Admissions Performance Reports" width="560" height="315" src="https://youtube.com/embed/KhOpoBnsTPw?start=6" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>

<br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Campus Generated Leads Reports">
  <iframe title= "Campus Generated Leads Reports" width="560" height="315" src="https://youtube.com/embed/gH3lgVPf40Y" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>

<br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Pipeline Reports">
  <iframe title= "Pipeline Reports" width="560" height="315" src="https://youtube.com/embed/T0aclYjquSw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>

<br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Start Date Missing Document Reports">
  <iframe title= "SDMDR" width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7jp_cIfm06Q" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>

<br></br>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Show Not Enrolled Reports">
  <iframe title= "Show Not Enrolled Reports" width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7jp_cIfm06Q" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="1">
  </iframe>

</apex:page>
Above is my current VF page that displays training videos. I have another 10 videos to add and will eventually have 30 more.  
I would like to limit the number of of videos shown to five.  And provide a back and next button for the user to navigate through the videos. How do I do this?

I have several validation rules on the lead object. The VR is applied once lead field CPS S= Showed.  
CPS S field is updated automatically when an Event, Event Type= CPS, has its Event Status changed to Showed.

Currently the validation rule prevents a user from saving the event as showed, until they updated the required fields on the lead object. 

My goal.  When a user changes the event status to showed a visualforce page with the lead object's requried fields is displayed and the user can enter the required fields and then save.
My goal is to have a custom object,  NewObject, display embeded youtube videos.
I have created the NewObject.
I have created a visualforce pagem  NewVP  for the videos and it previews fine.
Now I need to add visual force page to the custom object. This is were I am stuck.
I believe I need a custom controll, but am not sure. 
Any support is appreciatd.
Use Case:
If an event is created and Assigned To = User A,
Automatically add User B and C to as Invitees
automatically share records with salesforce connection using headless flow, workflow and/or process builder?
I want to create a custom component that I can add to the footer.  The component needs to contain 5 buttons.  Each button when click needs to open a specified user calendar in a new window.
Is it possible to create a custom app that will display calendars of multiple users?I would like my call center agents to view field reps calendars in one location.
An error occurred at element LookUP_Leads_Meeting_criteria (FlowRecordLookup).
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1933636742-59967 (-548403183)
This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Add_Memebrs_for_Working_Campaign_Object_Modified
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Add Memebrs for Working Campaign Object Modified 2/22/2016 2:42 PM
Current User: J.D. Dooley (00540000000oGwT)
Start time: 2/22/2016 2:42 PM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
J.D. Dooley (00540000000oGwT) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
VarT_LeadStatus = Working
VarT_CampaignID = 70140000001PowKAAS
VarN_LEadAgeLessThan = 8
VarT_Location = AICH
VarN_LeadAgeGreatThan = 3
FAST LOOKUP: LookUP_Leads_Meeting_criteria
Find all Lead records where:
Status Equals {!VarT_LeadStatus} (Working)
Preferred_Location__c Equals {!VarT_Location} (AICH)
Lead_Age__c Greater than {!VarN_LeadAgeGreatThan} (3)
Lead_Age__c Equals {!VarN_LEadAgeLessThan} (8)
Assign those records to {!CollectionofLeadsMeeting}.
Save these field values in the variable: Id
Result
Failed to find records.
Error Occurred: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1933636742-59967 (-548403183)

There are at leads 10 records meeting the lead look up criteria
So far I have been told this is only possible using APEX.  I need to automate the process of removing campaign members (Leads) that no longer meet the criteria set for a specific campaign. 
i.e.-  Lead is a campaign member of XYZ Open. The critreria for the XYZ Open campaign is Lead Status equals Open. If the Lead Status is changed to Working the Lead should become a member of XYZ Working.   

I am hoping there is an easier way then APEX.
I am creating a custom button to be used with DocuSign integration. I would like to add the documents automatically instead of relying on the user ot add correct docuemtns.

I know I can reference DST (DocuSign Template), but that is not what is needed.
My goal is to have a custom object,  NewObject, display embeded youtube videos.
I have created the NewObject.
I have created a visualforce pagem  NewVP  for the videos and it previews fine.
Now I need to add visual force page to the custom object. This is were I am stuck.
I believe I need a custom controll, but am not sure. 
Any support is appreciatd.
I've been working on this trail for a bit - and while I undertsand the concepts, I'm stumped on why I'm getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn't properly configured. Make sure that it creates a draft contract according to the instructions in the ‘Create contract for closed opportunity’ task action. Make sure that Start Date is set by using a formula.

I've gone over all of the workflow tasks information to recreate the contact. If I activate the process and close an opportunity, it creates a contract with the expected information and the date is 1mo away with 12mo term. The workflow's task (which is the template for the actual contract) specifies the following: 

Use the closed opportunity to create a contract for the associated account. 

Account: The account associated with this opportunity
Contract Start Date: 1 month from today
Contract Term: 12
Here are my actions: 
User-added image

The Contract Start Date is set to the following formula:
DATE(
    YEAR(Today()) +
    FLOOR((1 + MONTH(Today())) / 12) -
    IF (MOD(MONTH(Today()) + 1, 12) = 0,
        0),

MOD((1 + MONTH(Today()) - 1), 12) + 1,

DAY(Today())
)

Again, for all practical purposes I'm passing this, as it functions and the contract is created. But I must be missing some small detail, named field, something that's tripping up the validation settings. Any help is appreciated!

An error occurred at element LookUP_Leads_Meeting_criteria (FlowRecordLookup).
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1933636742-59967 (-548403183)
This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Add_Memebrs_for_Working_Campaign_Object_Modified
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Add Memebrs for Working Campaign Object Modified 2/22/2016 2:42 PM
Current User: J.D. Dooley (00540000000oGwT)
Start time: 2/22/2016 2:42 PM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
J.D. Dooley (00540000000oGwT) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
VarT_LeadStatus = Working
VarT_CampaignID = 70140000001PowKAAS
VarN_LEadAgeLessThan = 8
VarT_Location = AICH
VarN_LeadAgeGreatThan = 3
FAST LOOKUP: LookUP_Leads_Meeting_criteria
Find all Lead records where:
Status Equals {!VarT_LeadStatus} (Working)
Preferred_Location__c Equals {!VarT_Location} (AICH)
Lead_Age__c Greater than {!VarN_LeadAgeGreatThan} (3)
Lead_Age__c Equals {!VarN_LEadAgeLessThan} (8)
Assign those records to {!CollectionofLeadsMeeting}.
Save these field values in the variable: Id
Result
Failed to find records.
Error Occurred: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1933636742-59967 (-548403183)

There are at leads 10 records meeting the lead look up criteria