• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are having an issue with the Dashboard.  When we click the "Clone" button and change the "Viewing As User" and view the results, they show different results compared to if we click the "Edit" button and change the "Viewing As User."  Why are we getting different results based on the path we choose to access them?

We are having an issue with the Dashboard.  When we click the "Clone" button and change the "Viewing As User" and view the results, they show different results compared to if we click the "Edit" button and change the "Viewing As User."  Why are we getting different results based on the path we choose to access them?
On salesforce there are various accounts that have a results field. I would like to send a notification to those people followingthe specific account whenever anything changes in the results field. Please assist and advise if possible.
Dear Salesforce Developers,

How do I add a customized field to a report? I would like to add a field called account numbers to the report request if you coudl please assist and advise?
Dear Salesforce Community,

I am currently working on a report and was wondering if there is a way where we could make a customized column for account numbers. For instance if one looks at the picture below I have the columns for the account name date modified etc.I would like to create a column for "Account Numbers" that corresponds to each account name. Request if you could pelase assist and advise.
 For each of the account names there is an account number affiliated.

Thank You.
Dear Salesforce Developers,

How do I add a customized field to a report? I would like to add a field called account numbers to the report request if you coudl please assist and advise?
Dear Salesforce Community,

I am currently working on a report and was wondering if there is a way where we could make a customized column for account numbers. For instance if one looks at the picture below I have the columns for the account name date modified etc.I would like to create a column for "Account Numbers" that corresponds to each account name. Request if you could pelase assist and advise.
 For each of the account names there is an account number affiliated.

Thank You.