• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all

We use a custom 13 x 4-week calendar which means some dates could fall into the following year.

I have a date field on a invoice record and I want to be able to lookup and populate a field for store this. E.g 03/10/2023 would be FP10 FY2023.

Anyone able to help?

Many thanks
Hi all

We run a 13 x 4-week calendar and trying to create a formula on the opportunity object to equal true if a close date falls within the next 13 periods. I can't reference period is smart dates and need to either be able to calculate in a formula or possibly apex.

Anyone come across this issue and ableto help?

Thanks in advance
Hi all

I am using some code thanks to @Seth Godin to record page views which seems to work great when using the app, browser on a laptop but when users are using Safari/Chrome on their ipad or iphone these enteries ae not being recorded.

Javascript is running on my ipad and can not figure out why it's not working. Anyone have any ideas to help please?

Code below from VF page. Thanks in advance
<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <!-- variables to change for different objects -->
    <apex:variable value="{!Account.Id}"         var="RecordId" rendered="true"/>
    <apex:variable value="Account__c"            var="LookupField" rendered="true"/><!-- value = The lookup field from the audit log to the object being logged. -->
    <apex:variable value="Audit_Log__c"          var="LogObject" rendered="true"/><!-- value = The API Name of the audit log object. Only change this if you are using different audit log objects per custom object. -->
    <apex:remoteObjects >
        <apex:remoteObjectModel name="{!LogObject}" jsShorthand="cal" fields="{!LookupField},User__c" />
    </apex:remoteObjects>
    <script  type="text/javascript">
    function createUserLog() {
        // Create log record
        var contactAuditLog = new SObjectModel.{!LogObject}();
        contactAuditLog.set('<apex:outputText value="{!LookupField}" />','<apex:outputText value="{!RecordId}" />');
        contactAuditLog.set('User__c', '<apex:outputText value="{!$User.Id}" />');
        contactAuditLog.set('Operation__c', 'View'); 
        contactAuditLog.set('Object_Type__c', 'Account');
        contactAuditLog.create(function(error, result, event) {
                // Success? Exit the function.
                if(error == null) {
                    return;
                }
                // Error? Log it.
                console.log(error);
            } );
    }
    createUserLog();
    </script>
</apex:page>

Hi all

Very new to apex development but looking to pass through multiple known id's to a custom VF page to return details of accounts details.

Is this possible and does anyone have any examples.

Thanks in advance
Hi all
I have a VF page with a custom picklist. I have just added an option to the picklist but this is not appearing on the VF page.

Any idea what could be causing this?
Hi all

Currently I have an integration which creates records for invoice items, but only at line item level. There's no parent object which shows all related lines and gives overall totals etc.

Is it possible to retrospectively create a new record which consolidates all records with the same invoice number?
Hi all

I am trying to calcualte the sum of values on a custom object "invoice__c" to Opportunity which is a lookup relationship. As it's not MD I can't use rollup summary. The field on invoice is value and needs to be aggregrated the the "total invoice value" on the opportunty object.

Can anyone help, everything I've tried so far hasn't worked.

Thanks
Hi all

Is there a way to generate a picklist on Opportunity Line Item, based on values against a product?

I currently have a size field on OLI, but these sizes don't apply to all products, so wanted to put the size on the product and get the picklist populated from this

Thanks all.
Hi all

I want to create a custom button when clicked shows a popup box to add comments, and when saved generates a task to a particular user transferring the comments to the description.

Has anyone done anything simialr or able to help?

Thanks in advance
Hi all

We use cases for product sampling and currently have free text fields to add product codes, but I want to change this to link to the product object to allow for better reporting. I have already created a related object to the case object to store each product within the request, and it all works, but is time consuming when dealing with telephone calls and having to add each sample seperately. 

I know @michaelforce created an extension to opportunity to create a shopping basket for adding products to an opportunity, and wondered if anyone has done anything for cases, or similar. I've never done apex/vf coding before, so looking for something I could possibly drop in, but happy to make changes to get it to work as this may not have been done for cases before.

Many thanks
Hi all

I have a custom object with a child object, and would like to be able to select multiple parent records and drop the data including child records into a table for comparision.

Is this possible and is there anything already out there?
Hi all

I tweaked some code from @Michaelforce (http://www.michaelforce.org/recipeView?id=a0G30000006eVxVEAU) to use in our org and have managed to get want, apart from the fact it does not deal with product scheduling. I want the field for price & quantity to be output fields rather then input fields for an product with a schedule.

Anyone help with this?

Thanks
Hi all

We have tried using the standard salesforce opportunity product scheduling, and find it very cumbersome, and wanted to know if there are any solutions out there.

Currently we have to schedule each product individually, but would rather set a master schedule which rolls down to all products associated to the opportunity. Also when editing the schedule, the salesprice seems to be dependant on the total price divided by the quantity, but really the total price needs to be updated based on quantity multiplied by sales price.

Any help or advice is welcomed
Hi all

Very new to apex development but looking to pass through multiple known id's to a custom VF page to return details of accounts details.

Is this possible and does anyone have any examples.

Thanks in advance
Hi all
I have a VF page with a custom picklist. I have just added an option to the picklist but this is not appearing on the VF page.

Any idea what could be causing this?
Hi all

I am trying to calcualte the sum of values on a custom object "invoice__c" to Opportunity which is a lookup relationship. As it's not MD I can't use rollup summary. The field on invoice is value and needs to be aggregrated the the "total invoice value" on the opportunty object.

Can anyone help, everything I've tried so far hasn't worked.

Thanks
Hi all

I have a custom object with a child object, and would like to be able to select multiple parent records and drop the data including child records into a table for comparision.

Is this possible and is there anything already out there?
Hi all

I tweaked some code from @Michaelforce (http://www.michaelforce.org/recipeView?id=a0G30000006eVxVEAU) to use in our org and have managed to get want, apart from the fact it does not deal with product scheduling. I want the field for price & quantity to be output fields rather then input fields for an product with a schedule.

Anyone help with this?

Thanks