• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi , 
I am new to Salesforce Partner community. I am using Salesforce Developer Org.
I do not find a Stand-alone component to choose in Service Not available lookup in Community Management console. Can someone tell me what are all the components to develop in my Org so I can select the correct static resource for Service Not Avaliable in Partner Management. 

Also, Please let me know how to test the Service not available feature for Partner community.
Hi, 

I am new to Salesforce Integration. 
Can anyone explain on how to establish a two-way integration between MS SQL Server 2012 and Salesforce without any ETL Tools /Middleware?
Can MS SQL Server 2012 expose its table data as a public webservice so that Salesforce can consume? If Yes, what type of Webservice( REST or SOAP) does it support.

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce integration.
We have AS400 software which is at remote location which handles Contract Management currently. We are planning to make Contract Management happen in Salesforce. Presently, our AS400 system has only internal webservices to perform business related functionalities. Can anyone tell how to achieve /establish Salesforce - AS400 integration without ETL tools/ Middleware.
Please explain with a step-by-step process of what has to be done to establish the Integration between Salesforce and AS400

Thanks
Hi, 

I am new to Salesforce. Can someone tell me what is the difference between Visual Workflow and Process Builder in terms of time-based actions?
In Salesforce document, it is mentioned that Process Builder  - Multiple schedules per criteria node. Please explain what "Multiple schedules per criteria node" means? 

Thanks in advance
Hi, 

I am new to Salesforce Integration. 
Can anyone explain on how to establish a two-way integration between MS SQL Server 2012 and Salesforce without any ETL Tools /Middleware?
Can MS SQL Server 2012 expose its table data as a public webservice so that Salesforce can consume? If Yes, what type of Webservice( REST or SOAP) does it support.

I want to integration with sql server to salesforce,tell me which types of way i am integrate with salesforce to sql server.