• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

i recently started encountering the mighty "System.LimitException: Maximum stack depth reached: 11" during some apex development in a sandbox. The apex code we are developing is a BPM (Business process management) tool, so far it has been good but after the last changes it has to handle a quite some data; assuming we don't have an infinite recursion in our code could the error be due to the large amount of data (and thus large number of statements) being involved? If yes why do i see the number 11 in the error?
Hi all,

i recently started encountering the mighty "System.LimitException: Maximum stack depth reached: 11" during some apex development in a sandbox. The apex code we are developing is a BPM (Business process management) tool, so far it has been good but after the last changes it has to handle a quite some data; assuming we don't have an infinite recursion in our code could the error be due to the large amount of data (and thus large number of statements) being involved? If yes why do i see the number 11 in the error?