Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two external objects
EXT_Projects
EXT_Stores

I am trying to create a lookup from the Store to the Project. Both Objects have a field called ProjectID so I am trying to create an external lookup from EXT_Stores to EXT_Projects on that column. But when I try and retrieve the relationship it doesnt work and looking at the resulting data that new external lookup field is always empty? What is wrong? How do I get it populated?
Is it dependant on how the source tables are indexed - ie I dont currently have a foreign key relationship (even though this is what this is)

Please can someone help?
THanks
I have two external objects
EXT_Projects
EXT_Stores

I am trying to create a lookup from the Store to the Project. Both Objects have a field called ProjectID so I am trying to create an external lookup from EXT_Stores to EXT_Projects on that column. But when I try and retrieve the relationship it doesnt work and looking at the resulting data that new external lookup field is always empty? What is wrong? How do I get it populated?
Is it dependant on how the source tables are indexed - ie I dont currently have a foreign key relationship (even though this is what this is)

Please can someone help?
THanks