• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to find a way to change the from name of an org-wide email address to the current user who is sending the email. I need to do this when the email is being sent from the Case email action on the console feed view. I've tried a couple of different methods, my most recent is using the QuickAction.QuickActionDefaultsHandler to reference the emailMessage and try to change fromName, but had no success.

Example:
"Support" <support@example.com> should be "John Smith" <support@example.com> when John Smith is the sender.

I haven't found an answer while searching through the forums and stackoverflow, so any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to find a way to change the from name of an org-wide email address to the current user who is sending the email. I need to do this when the email is being sent from the Case email action on the console feed view. I've tried a couple of different methods, my most recent is using the QuickAction.QuickActionDefaultsHandler to reference the emailMessage and try to change fromName, but had no success.

Example:
"Support" <support@example.com> should be "John Smith" <support@example.com> when John Smith is the sender.

I haven't found an answer while searching through the forums and stackoverflow, so any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Hi Members,
I have a requiremnt in lighting , to display popover when user clicks on account name.
Basically  i am displaying scollable list of accounts with names. and if user clicks on account name we should display account full details as popover.
I tried bootstrap popover() method but it is throwing errors...
HTML in the component:
<ul class="slds-list--vertical slds-has-dividers--top-space">
                <li><a href="javascript:void(0);" id="abcd" title="Header" onclick="{!c.displaypopup}" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="top" data-content="right">Test Account 1</a></li>
                <li><a href="javascript:void(0);" title="Header" data-toggle="popover" onclick="{!c.displaypopup}" data-placement="right" data-content="Content">Test Account 2</a></li>
                <li><a href="javascript:void(0);" title="Header" data-toggle="popover" onclick="{!c.displaypopup}" data-placement="right" data-content="Content">Test Account 3</a></li>
                <li><a href="javascript:void(0);" title="Header" data-toggle="popover" onclick="{!c.displaypopup}" data-placement="right" data-content="Content">Test Account 4</a></li>
            </ul>
Controller Method:

displaypopup : function(component, event, helper){
        var popup=event.currentTarget;
        var listid =popup.id;
        var jqelement = $("#"+listid);
        console.log('element clicked',listid);
        console.log('jqelement ',jqelement);
        jqelement.popover();

},

Below is the error i am getting when clicked on account name:
User-added image

Example: