• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, does anyone know of an app that can provide a single view of one's assigned accounts, related contacts and leads? We already have custom functionality that displays any related leads at the account level (built by a previous consultant). However, I wanted to know if someone was aware of an app or code to display a bird's eye view of a company in SFDC. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to install the Force.com IDE to search the metadata for any hard coded references for the upcoming split / migration. However, I'm unable to install it. I'm not sure if it's because I need to update /install Java on my computer or not. That said, is there any other way or tool to search for hard coded references without using the IDE?
Hi, does anyone know of an app that can provide a single view of one's assigned accounts, related contacts and leads? We already have custom functionality that displays any related leads at the account level (built by a previous consultant). However, I wanted to know if someone was aware of an app or code to display a bird's eye view of a company in SFDC. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to install the Force.com IDE to search the metadata for any hard coded references for the upcoming split / migration. However, I'm unable to install it. I'm not sure if it's because I need to update /install Java on my computer or not. That said, is there any other way or tool to search for hard coded references without using the IDE?