• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Could someone help me understand why this code is not creating the case within Live Agent?

<!-- Save the Contact on the Live Chat Transcript's Contact Loookup -->
<!-- <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Contact" value="Contact" /> -->
<!-- Show the Contact when it is found or created -->
<!-- <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Contact" value="true" /> -->
<!-- Create a Case every time -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseOrigin" value="Chat" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseSubject" id="subject" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseSuppliedName" id="SuppliedName" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:Status" value="In Progress" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseRecordType" value="Support" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Case" value="Origin,caseOrigin;Subject,caseSubject;Status,Status;Domain__c,Domain;SuppliedCompany,Organization;RecordType,caseRecordType;SuppliedEmail,Email;SuppliedName,caseSuppliedName" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Case" value="Origin,true;Subject,true;Status,true;Domain__c,true;SuppliedCompany,true;SuppliedEmail,true;SuppliedName,true;RecordType,true;" /> <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Case" value="Case" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Case" value="true" />
<!-- Link the records to the Case -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Organization__c" value= "Case,Organization__c" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Account" value= "Case,AccountId" />

Could someone help me understand why this code is not creating the case within Live Agent?

<!-- Save the Contact on the Live Chat Transcript's Contact Loookup -->
<!-- <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Contact" value="Contact" /> -->
<!-- Show the Contact when it is found or created -->
<!-- <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Contact" value="true" /> -->
<!-- Create a Case every time -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseOrigin" value="Chat" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseSubject" id="subject" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseSuppliedName" id="SuppliedName" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:Status" value="In Progress" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseRecordType" value="Support" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Case" value="Origin,caseOrigin;Subject,caseSubject;Status,Status;Domain__c,Domain;SuppliedCompany,Organization;RecordType,caseRecordType;SuppliedEmail,Email;SuppliedName,caseSuppliedName" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Case" value="Origin,true;Subject,true;Status,true;Domain__c,true;SuppliedCompany,true;SuppliedEmail,true;SuppliedName,true;RecordType,true;" /> <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Case" value="Case" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Case" value="true" />
<!-- Link the records to the Case -->
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Organization__c" value= "Case,Organization__c" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Account" value= "Case,AccountId" />

Hi

I assume this is simple enough, but don't want to waste time figuring it out.  I'm trying to render the Name of a Record as a link to the Record in a column of a pageBlockTable.

I'm using this syntax currently:

Code:
<apex:column headerValue="Name">
      <apex:outputLink value="{!lead.Id}">{!lead.Name}</apex:outputLink>
</apex:column>

Supposing I'm on a na2.salesforce.com, this will output the link as https://na2.salesforce.com/apex/00Q4000000HA9xUEAT.  Obviously I don't want the /apex/ in the URL.  I know I want to use the current server as the value in outputLink and the Record ID as a param, but how do I merge in the URL of the current server?

Thanks!