• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
According to the API guide, I should be able to update the Organization object. 

When I try to update it via annonymous apex, I receive this error: "DML not allowed on Organization". Here's my code: 
Organization o = [Select Name from Organization];
o.City = 'Dallas';
update o;
This was executed by the system admin on the account with "View All Data" enabled. 

Our use case is to allow users to edit their Organization's address through a custom visualforce page made in Skuid. When we were unable to edit this object in Skuid, I tried it in apex to confirm and received the same result. Is there a way to update the Organization information outside of the standard SF page? The documentation suggests so but I have not been successful with it.
According to the API guide, I should be able to update the Organization object. 

When I try to update it via annonymous apex, I receive this error: "DML not allowed on Organization". Here's my code: 
Organization o = [Select Name from Organization];
o.City = 'Dallas';
update o;
This was executed by the system admin on the account with "View All Data" enabled. 

Our use case is to allow users to edit their Organization's address through a custom visualforce page made in Skuid. When we were unable to edit this object in Skuid, I tried it in apex to confirm and received the same result. Is there a way to update the Organization information outside of the standard SF page? The documentation suggests so but I have not been successful with it.

Hello,

I've created a Visualforce Page to generate PDF orders from a custom object (Orders).

In this page there are datatable merging data from Related list of Orders. 

When the pdf is generated those related lista are not in the same order as in the Order Detail Page.

I read that some Apex controller  need to be added to the page.

Can some one help me on this?

Thanks,

Stefano di Leone