• Merfantz Technology Pvt Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi guyzz,
 i want to implement a functionality in whichi am showing a contact list via outputfield and i have a button add row . the problem is that when i am adding a row it gets added in vf page but as a outputfield i want a input field instead of output field when i click a add row on a same pageblock.. is it possible.

Thanks in advance
Hi all,
     I have a list where i am passing the value of Sobject(id and name).but now i need to fetch the Alias for the user which user's name is being selected from the list.how to get this???
public class report
 {
  public list<selectoption> options{get;set;}
  public User b{get;set;}
  public Boolean isSelected{get;set;}
  public Id SelectedOwnerId{get;set;}
  public report()
  {
  getoptions();  
  }

public list<selectoption> getoptions()
  {
     options = new list<selectoption>();
     for(user b : [Select Id, Name, Alias from User where IsActive = true Order by Name])
     {
       options.add(new selectoption(b.Id,b.Name));
     }
     return options;
 }
I am doing paypal integration in my salesforce account, but am getting a validation error when doing payment through Rest API call: Incoming JSON request does not map to API request
I have tried the below link sample json values:https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments/#payment
Share the correct json values for payment, or assist me on how to proceed.
Please find the apex code for payment:
public void Fetchcredentail(){ Http http = new Http(); HttpResponse response; response = new HttpResponse(); response.setBody(convertJsonBody()); HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint('https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1/payments/payment'); req.setMethod('POST'); req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json'); req.setHeader('Authorization', 'Bearer <Access token>'); response = http.send(req); system.debug(response+'-------'+response.getBody()); } public string convertJsonBody(){ string json= '{'+ ' "intent": "sale",'+ ' "payer": {'+ ' "payment_method": "credit_card",'+ ' "funding_instruments": [{'+ ' "credit_card": {'+ ' "number": "4417119669820331",'+ ' "type": "visa",'+ ' "expire_month": 11,'+ ' "expire_year": 2018,'+ ' "cvv2": "874",'+ ' "first_name": "Venkat",'+ ' "last_name": "H",'+ ' "billing_address": {'+ ' "line1": "111 First Street",'+ ' "city": "Chennai",'+ ' "state": "TN",'+ ' "postal_code": "6000088",'+ ' "country_code": "IN"'+ ' }'+ ' }'+ ' }]'+ ' },'+ ' "transactions": [{'+ ' "amount": {'+ ' "total": "1.47",'+ ' "currency": "USD",'+ ' "details": {'+ ' "subtotal": "1.41",'+ ' "tax": "0.03",'+ ' "shipping": "0.03"'+ ' }'+ ' },'+ ' "description": "The payment transaction description."'+ ' }]'+ '}'; return json; }
json
i want to reRender two output text in one button click, but the two text not in the same block.
I am getting the error in visualforce page when i reRender the Total field. If any one know the solution of the error ?

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 476967409-107506 (881753020)
How to get user id from role id in salesforce.

I have user role id (Role Hierarchy ).  I need to obtain the user id.

How to retrieve..?

Thanks
Laxman jagz
hi guyzz,
 i want to implement a functionality in whichi am showing a contact list via outputfield and i have a button add row . the problem is that when i am adding a row it gets added in vf page but as a outputfield i want a input field instead of output field when i click a add row on a same pageblock.. is it possible.

Thanks in advance
Hi all,
     I have a list where i am passing the value of Sobject(id and name).but now i need to fetch the Alias for the user which user's name is being selected from the list.how to get this???
public class report
 {
  public list<selectoption> options{get;set;}
  public User b{get;set;}
  public Boolean isSelected{get;set;}
  public Id SelectedOwnerId{get;set;}
  public report()
  {
  getoptions();  
  }

public list<selectoption> getoptions()
  {
     options = new list<selectoption>();
     for(user b : [Select Id, Name, Alias from User where IsActive = true Order by Name])
     {
       options.add(new selectoption(b.Id,b.Name));
     }
     return options;
 }
i want to reRender two output text in one button click, but the two text not in the same block.