• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I am trying to login salesforce community, when i login the third part site.
For this i have created
1.Auth. Provider as open ID connect by giving value for customerkey, enpointURLs, customsecretes and all.
2. copy past the Test-Only Initialization URL in browser.
3. Given USer name and password in third party login page
4. After that i am getting following error:
              Error:There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.
           URL:hostname//_nc_external/identity/sso/ui/AuthorizationError?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=Empty+Response

Giude me to get rid of this issue, tried in many ways like , created Connected App, Update Remote site setting etc. But No Luck. 
Hi, 
I am trying to login salesforce community, when I login the third part site. 
For this I have created 
1.Auth. Provider as open ID connect by giving value for customerkey, enpointURLs, customsecretes and all.
2. Copy past the Test-Only Initialization URL in browser.
3. Given User name and password in third party login page
4. After that I am getting following error:
              Error: There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.
           URL:hostname//_nc_external/identity/sso/ui/AuthorizationError?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=Empty+Response

Guide me to get rid of this issue, tried in many ways like , created Connected App, Update Remote site setting etc. But No Luck. 

• April 21, 2015
Hi, 
I am trying to login salesforce community, when i login the third part site.
For this i have created
2. copy past the Test-Only Initialization URL in browser.
3. Given USer name and password in third party login page
4. After that i am getting following error:
              Error:There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.

Giude me to get rid of this issue, tried in many ways like , created Connected App, Update Remote site setting etc. But No Luck. 
Hi, 
I am trying to login salesforce community, when I login the third part site. 
For this I have created 
2. Copy past the Test-Only Initialization URL in browser.
3. Given User name and password in third party login page
4. After that I am getting following error:
              Error: There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.

Guide me to get rid of this issue, tried in many ways like , created Connected App, Update Remote site setting etc. But No Luck. 

• April 21, 2015