• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to update a checkbox field on the Case (Tax_Task_Completed__c) when a task opened against the case is completed. I've looked to do this declaratively, but I don't believe there's a way to do this... Any ideas on a simple trigger that might do the trick?  

Hello,

I'm not a coder by any stretch, but I've been dabbling a bit to see if I can learn. We currently have a customer Lead convert page in our org where I'd like to add a field for "Qualifying Reason" (a custom picklist that has been created on the Lead). I mimicked some existing code to get the field on the visual force page and I tried to update the controller, by mimicking existing code as well.

What I get is a field for "Qualifying Reason" and picklist box with no values. From researching around, it looks like I need additional coding in my controller to pull the values, but my various attempts to do so have only created errors for me...

Can anyone provide any gudiance here?

Thank you!!!
TK

Visual Force Page:
                <apex:pageblocksectionitem >
                    <apex:outputlabel >Converted Status</apex:outputlabel>
                    <apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="requiredInput">
                        <apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="requiredBlock"/>
                        <apex:selectlist value="{!ConvertedStatus}" required="true" multiselect="false" size="1" onchange="processChange()">
                            <apex:selectOptions value="{!ConvertedStatuses}"/>
                        </apex:selectlist>
                    </apex:outputpanel>
                </apex:pageblocksectionitem>

Controller:

public String QualifyingReason {get; set;}
    public List<SelectOption> QualifyingReasons {get; set;}

What my page looks like:
Visual Force page

We have an existing integration between our project tracker and SalesForce, where the data flows through MuleSoft. We have been working on getting an additional field added to the integration flow (Install_APM__c). Our IT and BA resources have successfully tested the integration on that field in QC and UAT; however when the updates were pushed to Prod, the integration seems to fail specifically on that field. Existing fields that are integrated between SalesForce and our project tracker continue to update successfully.

Not sure if there is anything on the SalesForce side that might be an issue for this new integration field. Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,

I'm not a coder by any stretch, but I've been dabbling a bit to see if I can learn. We currently have a customer Lead convert page in our org where I'd like to add a field for "Qualifying Reason" (a custom picklist that has been created on the Lead). I mimicked some existing code to get the field on the visual force page and I tried to update the controller, by mimicking existing code as well.

What I get is a field for "Qualifying Reason" and picklist box with no values. From researching around, it looks like I need additional coding in my controller to pull the values, but my various attempts to do so have only created errors for me...

Can anyone provide any gudiance here?

Thank you!!!
TK

Visual Force Page:
                <apex:pageblocksectionitem >
                    <apex:outputlabel >Converted Status</apex:outputlabel>
                    <apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="requiredInput">
                        <apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="requiredBlock"/>
                        <apex:selectlist value="{!ConvertedStatus}" required="true" multiselect="false" size="1" onchange="processChange()">
                            <apex:selectOptions value="{!ConvertedStatuses}"/>
                        </apex:selectlist>
                    </apex:outputpanel>
                </apex:pageblocksectionitem>

Controller:

public String QualifyingReason {get; set;}
    public List<SelectOption> QualifyingReasons {get; set;}

What my page looks like:
Visual Force page

We have an existing integration between our project tracker and SalesForce, where the data flows through MuleSoft. We have been working on getting an additional field added to the integration flow (Install_APM__c). Our IT and BA resources have successfully tested the integration on that field in QC and UAT; however when the updates were pushed to Prod, the integration seems to fail specifically on that field. Existing fields that are integrated between SalesForce and our project tracker continue to update successfully.

Not sure if there is anything on the SalesForce side that might be an issue for this new integration field. Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!