• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I understand the VERY basics of flow but this one is a more complicated use case that I am keen to understand. 

All our users are in Salesforce as contacts. If someone with an email address that contains <ourcompanyname> is added as contact to the meeting, I would like the USER to be added to the meeting and an email sent to the user. 

I have fallen at the first hurdle... I set this up as a very basic start and it is meant to add any contacts to the invitee list.
However, it only works for the Primary contact and I need it to work for all the contacts associated? 

If anyone can offer any guidance it would be amazing. I have never worked with the EventRelation before. 
I have a feeling I may need to loop? or collection? 

Many thanks in advance, Sarah 

User-added image
Hi There

I am trying to create a button which will sit in the Opportunity related list which allows you to update the field 'POP Request' on all the product lines you use in the Multi Picklist. I am getting the following message: 

Error Message: <span class="errorStyle">Error: The Name field is required.</span>

This is the first time I have tried this so any help is much appreciated! 

Thanks, Sarah 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/29.0/connection.js")}
var p = new sforce.SObject('OpportunityLineItem');
p.id = "{OpportunityLineItem.Id}";
p.POP_Request__c = TRUE;
result = sforce.connection.update([p]);
location.reload(true);

User-added image

Hi There

I am trying to create a button which will sit in the Opportunity related list which allows you to update the field 'POP Request' on all the product lines you use in the Multi Picklist. I am getting the following message: 

Error Message: <span class="errorStyle">Error: The Name field is required.</span>

This is the first time I have tried this so any help is much appreciated! 

Thanks, Sarah 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/29.0/connection.js")}
var p = new sforce.SObject('OpportunityLineItem');
p.id = "{OpportunityLineItem.Id}";
p.POP_Request__c = TRUE;
result = sforce.connection.update([p]);
location.reload(true);

User-added image