• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I want to know how can we specify gzip compression for https://c.lw2c1.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/js/39.0/deployment.js when requesting that file , also how can the cache time 60 secs be increased, any suggestions ? 
  • April 12, 2018
I have a picklist field Accd__c on Case  with picklist values 15%,20%,50%,and Custom Object Codes__c with PCODES__c  field , and Percentage__c field  so whenever an user selects the percentage in Accd__c on case object I want the trigger to pull the number from Codes__c object and copy  it on  number__c field in Case record 

Can you anyone please guide me on how can this be achieved 
  • February 13, 2018
I have cancel button on VF page which displays bunch of required fields when users click cancel instead of saving the record is saved without filling of required fields I want to throw some error when user clicks cancel stating there is a required field that needs to be filled, is there any way I can accomplish this 
  • November 13, 2017
Hi I am trying to figure out to how trigger works for updating checkbox on Case object when checkboxfield of other custom object is set to true ,Lets say I have a custom field Required__c on Destination object and I have a Criteria__c  field on Case object, whenever required__c is true I want to update the criteria__c on case object to true , can anyone please guide me on this 

Thanks in advance
  • November 03, 2017
I have situation where I have user who has mutliple roles in organization but when I try to add two roles for one user its replacing the other one  I have checked with Salesforce Support Team they have mentioned its a limitation.I want to check can we build a custom code to assign multiple roles to one user
  • January 16, 2017
Hi I want to know how can we specify gzip compression for https://c.lw2c1.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/js/39.0/deployment.js when requesting that file , also how can the cache time 60 secs be increased, any suggestions ? 
  • April 12, 2018
Hi I am trying to figure out to how trigger works for updating checkbox on Case object when checkboxfield of other custom object is set to true ,Lets say I have a custom field Required__c on Destination object and I have a Criteria__c  field on Case object, whenever required__c is true I want to update the criteria__c on case object to true , can anyone please guide me on this 

Thanks in advance
  • November 03, 2017
Why are Live Agent Javascript libararies such as https://c.la2c1cs.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/js/37.0/deployment.js not gzipped? We are trying to build a perfomant website and this file that is over 40KB large could be really cut down by gzipping it. Gzipping is industry standard and best practice. All of these sort of files should be gzipped. Is this a change we can see happen?
Working off of a tutorial I found in an older service cloud console cookbook, I've setup a scrolling marquee component at the bottom of our console. Not a coder by nature, I know my way around code well enough to troublehsoot and make basic modifications, but unfortunately the two changes I want to make to this code are a bit beyond me!

I'd like to:
  • Strip out HTML tags. It looks like the code does use .innerHTML to do this, but it doesn't work and posts in the Chatter group I'm pulling the text from are still showing <p> tags around my text in the marquee. I believe this cookbook was from pre-HTML posts in Chatter.
  • Set it to exclude posts with a certain #topic since the posts otherwise scroll forever, I want to be able to edit a Chatter post and add a #topic to it which will "shut it off" in the marquee.
Have spent quite a while on this and unfortunately I just haven't been able to figure it out with my novice level of coding!

<apex:page showHeader="false">

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60"/>

<style>
    body {
        padding: 10px;
        }
</style>

<!-- Start/Stop buttons - disabled for now
<div style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;width:50%;">

<apex:form>
        <apex:commandButton value="Start" id="startBtn" onclick="scrollButtonText();
        return false;" style="margin-left:10px"/>
        <apex:commandButton value="Stop" id="stopBtn" onclick="setButtonText();
        return false;" style="margin-left:10px"/>
    </apex:form>

</div>
-->

<apex:includeScript value="/support/console/36.0/integration.js"/>

<!-- Here’s the unique ID of a Chatter feed from the feed’s URL. -->
<chatter:feed entityId="0F9c0000000A0Xs" rendered="true"/>

<script>
function srcUp(url) {
    sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, url, true);