• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

I need to verify the performance based on time and profile for a particular component(basically transaction time) which uses integration to get data. I want to give total number of transactions per day and average transaction time based on time and profile.
We went live with live agent and it is not consistently appearing though agents are available. Need help ASAP as we are facing production issue
Hi Team,

I need to verify the performance based on time and profile for a particular component(basically transaction time) which uses integration to get data. I want to give total number of transactions per day and average transaction time based on time and profile.
Hi All, I am new to Trailhead and just started my learning in Salesforce.I am going through basic trailhead modules. Currently learning Financial Services Cloud Data Modelling > Work with records and trying to set up person accounts for wealth management in my Developer Edition org. 

Unable to see Wealth Management in App launcher. 
I think am missing an important step to configure something. Not sure what is that.

Can someone please guide me here? Thanks.