• Member since 2015
  • Software Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
You have a nice website alredy setup. A lot of customer hitting your website everyday. You took the service from Salesforce to manage your customers. So every day you are inserting data into salesforce manually based on the data you are receiving from your website. Its a tedious job at this stage of technology evolution. Now the concept is human just enter data into the web only once in a life time no matter whether it is you or your customer, and all other integration, manipulation, analysis of data should be automatic.

I have completed couple of integration project on slaesforce with other websites (no matter what is the web language is) .
If you think you are smart enough to reduce your data handling time please let me know.

Hi,
I have been doing software/web development using Java and related technologies for 5 years. I am trying to broaden my skillset. So I decided to learn Salesforce and already started. I am living in Ottawa. I am wondering If there is anyone in the community to give me an opportunity to do few real projects on salesforce.

Your response/suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks
Foysal
We are looking for beta-testers to test our application. It will take less than 1 hour to test the application.

To test the application, you must the following:
1. Access to the full-sandbox or the production org which has a good amount of data.
2. Access to a developer org which was recently refreshed from production.

There will be no harm to your production org or sandbox.

You will get very good remuneration for just spending one hour on testing.
You have a nice website alredy setup. A lot of customer hitting your website everyday. You took the service from Salesforce to manage your customers. So every day you are inserting data into salesforce manually based on the data you are receiving from your website. Its a tedious job at this stage of technology evolution. Now the concept is human just enter data into the web only once in a life time no matter whether it is you or your customer, and all other integration, manipulation, analysis of data should be automatic.

I have completed couple of integration project on slaesforce with other websites (no matter what is the web language is) .
If you think you are smart enough to reduce your data handling time please let me know.

Getting the following error:

Line: 64, Column: 1
System.UnexpectedException: common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-01424: missing or illegal character following the escape character select /*Apex.Class.SetAccountRepRegion.execute: line 44*/ * from (select "Id", "Name", "State__c", "Country__c", "ZIP_prefix__c", "Type__c", "Rep_Region__c" from (select /*+ no_expand */ t.deleted "IsDeleted_gen_1", t.val4 "Country__c", t.val5 "Type__c", t.val6 "State__c", t.val3 "ZIP_prefix__c", t.custom_entity_data_id "Id", t.name "Name", t.val7 "Rep_Region__c" from core.custom_entity_data t where (t.organization_id = '[orgid]') and (t.custom_entity_data_id != '000000000000000') and (t.key_prefix = ?)) where (("IsDeleted_gen_1" = '0') AND ("Country__c" is null or upper("Country__c") is not null and upper("Country__c") in (select /*+ hash_sj swap_join_inputs(inlist) */ column_value from table(cast(? AS STRING_ARRAY)) inlist where column_value is not null)) AND (("Type__c" = ?) OR (("State__c" is null or upper("State__c") is not null and upper("State__c") in (select /*+ hash_sj swap_join_inputs(inlist) */ column_value from table(cast(? AS STRING_ARRAY)) inlist where column_value is not null)) AND ("Type__c" = ?)) OR (("ZIP_prefix__c" is not null and exists (select /*+ no_unnest */ * from table(cast(? AS STRING_ARRAY)) tc where upper("ZIP_prefix__c") like tc.column_value ESCAPE '\')) AND ("Type__c" = ?))))) where rownum <= ?

when running the soql query:
SELECT id, name, state__c, country__c, zip_prefix__c, type__c, rep_region__c
                  FROM sales_region_state__c
                  WHERE (State__c IN :states AND Country__c IN :countries AND Type__c='State') OR
                  (Zip_prefix__c LIKE :zmatchexprs AND Country__c IN :countries AND Type__c='Zip prefix') OR
                  (Country__c IN :countries AND Type__c='Country')];
  • September 08, 2015
Work REMOTELY for this fast growing Silver Level Partner!!Great Salary and Benefits, Work/Life Balance. If interested please contact me: nancy@tech2resources.com.  Posting:  http://jobs.tech2resources.com/Salesforce-Developer-Jobs-in-DC-Metro-area-DC/2679562