• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I've got the following problem:

In Opportunity there is a trigger that updates the standard field Currency in the object Pipeline_c, that is USD by default.
The trigger works, in fact, saving the Opportunity, I can see that the Pipeline's Currency actually changes, from USD to GBP (for example).
Now, I have a Class that uses the Pipeline's Currency and calculates some values if Currency is different than USD.
When a press 'Save' in the Class, nothing happen, because the 'Save' turns the Pipeline's Currency in USD again!.

Why?
In my class I never update the Pipeline's Currency to USD again. It is only its initial value that it should be update in GBP by the trigger.

Thankyou
Hi All,

I've got this code in a class:

ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.INFO, 'Salvataggio Effettuato');
ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);
return null;

I would like to cover this lines in my test class.

Any idea on how to do it?

Thankyou!
Hi All,

as you can see in the image below, this columns make the sum in a cumulative way that I don't want. Every cell is the sum of what it contains plus the previous. For example: the fourth cell should contains 90, but is 0 + 210 + 4000 + 90 = 4300.
This is strange to me, because i've developed it as:
<td data-field="price"><div style="float:left;position: relative;top: 1px;font-weight: lighter;">K$</div><apex:outputText styleClass="valoreoutput" style="width: 79%;position: relative;top:1px"  value="{!cmpQ1[segment]['ActualsConv']}"  /></td>

User-added image 
Any idea?

Thankyou!
Hi All,

I've got a looukp field, Program_Code__c, where users select a code. In reports, this fields is correctly populated with codes. When I try to visualize it in a VF page, it shows the corresponding IDs instead of codes.

There's a way to show the code instead of ids? I tried with a formula field but it's the same.

Any idea?

Thankyou!

Hi All,

I've got a Visualforce page that shows a table with numbers in it. Numbers are calculated in the controller and saved in variables like Decimal division.
Then are called in the visualforce with {!division}.
The division can have as result a positive number, 0 or impossible. In the controller, when the division is impossibile, it is forced in the variable division the number -1.
I would like to show in the visualforce the symbol " - " only when {!division}​ is equal to -1. I cannot do it in the controller because it is Decimal.

Any idea?

Thankyou!!

Hi All,

in a VF page I create 5 custom tabs, called Orders, Orders II,...etc

<apex:tab label="Orders" name="OrderDetails" id="tabdetails">
smt in here
<apex:tab/>

I want click on Order II tab and visualize the corresponding content, in the same page.
Now the VF shows correctly the tabs, but I can't click on them. I can only visualize the first tab.
Is there a sort of onclick method that I have to implement?
How it should be composed and then called in the vf page?

Thankyou!!

Hi All,

in my VF page i've got a table. I would like to show only certain values and, since it is a VF, i can set rendered.
My problem is that, using rendered, the VF correctly hide the record but also leave the corresponding row empy. Looking at the picture, I would like that the first 3 rows disappear.

User-added image 

Thankyou!

Hi All,

I'm on standard Opportunity and I have a 'Stage' field with values 'A,B,C'. I also have 'Date A', 'Date B', 'Date C' fields. A workflow populate this fields with TODAY's date, when the user change the Stage.

My problem is the seguent:
A user can also compile the 'Date A', 'Date B', 'Date C' fields, with his estimated date, without changing the Stage.
I want save this date in another hidden field (called Date A Forecast) if the user insert it and override the Date A field if the user change the Stage.

So, summing up: if the date is inserted manually by the user, i want to save it in 'Date A Forecast'. If is the workflow that write the date, i don't want to save it.

If i create a formula Field that catch the Date A values, it consider also the workflow. And i don't need it.

Thankyou!

Hi All,

I've got the following problem:

In Opportunity there is a trigger that updates the standard field Currency in the object Pipeline_c, that is USD by default.
The trigger works, in fact, saving the Opportunity, I can see that the Pipeline's Currency actually changes, from USD to GBP (for example).
Now, I have a Class that uses the Pipeline's Currency and calculates some values if Currency is different than USD.
When a press 'Save' in the Class, nothing happen, because the 'Save' turns the Pipeline's Currency in USD again!.

Why?
In my class I never update the Pipeline's Currency to USD again. It is only its initial value that it should be update in GBP by the trigger.

Thankyou
Hi All,

in a VF page I create 5 custom tabs, called Orders, Orders II,...etc

<apex:tab label="Orders" name="OrderDetails" id="tabdetails">
smt in here
<apex:tab/>

I want click on Order II tab and visualize the corresponding content, in the same page.
Now the VF shows correctly the tabs, but I can't click on them. I can only visualize the first tab.
Is there a sort of onclick method that I have to implement?
How it should be composed and then called in the vf page?

Thankyou!!

Hi All,

in my VF page i've got a table. I would like to show only certain values and, since it is a VF, i can set rendered.
My problem is that, using rendered, the VF correctly hide the record but also leave the corresponding row empy. Looking at the picture, I would like that the first 3 rows disappear.

User-added image 

Thankyou!