• Assistant Director, Information Systems
  • The Broad Center

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a scheduler that runs every day @9am PST that sends out birthday emails.  However, when it ran this morning, it sent out emails to people who had birthdays yesterday.  I'm using Date.today() to grab the date, and the debug log shows that this returned yesterday's date.

09:00:01.0 (19039191)|VARIABLE_ASSIGNMENT|[10]|this|{"listDay":"0x638eaffe","monthDayCount":"0x38f524b0","startDate":"0001-12-30T00:00:00.000Z","todaysDate":"2017-02-09T00:00:00.000Z"}|0x3f7a5e67

Anyone have a clue why?  I checked my org's timezone settings as well as my user's settings, but everything is correctly set to 'Los Angeles'.  Am I missing something?

I've used the Debug Logs in the past without any issue, so it's strange that this would pop up seemingly overnight.  No Users or Apex classes that I try to log are showing up in my Debug Log history.  I know something is happening because the user I'm trying to log is making changes to records that aren't being captured in debug logs.

This is a huge issue for us as I effectively can't continue development without being able to see what I'm doing!  Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Eulogio

I'm making an HTTP Request in some Apex code, where the endpoint is a Force.com site that we use.  This code worked flawlessly in sandbox, but suddenly in production I am getting this error.  After scouring the web, I'm not finding any real solutions.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I'm trying to connect various Salesforce orgs so that records updated in one will be updated in the others.  However, I do not want the updates to be published every time.  Each org has different ways they store data (addresses, salutations, etc.), so I'd like to create some kind of proofreading interface for records to be edited before they are submitted.

Ideally I'd like to create some kind of approval process for record updates from other orgs.  I think having a trigger that detects these outside updates and submits it to an approval process would be the best solution for this.  So there's two parts to this I need clarification on:

1.  How do I identify records coming from another org?
2.  How can I modify the record approval page so I can make edits in-line?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Eulogio Gallo
I have a scheduler that runs every day @9am PST that sends out birthday emails.  However, when it ran this morning, it sent out emails to people who had birthdays yesterday.  I'm using Date.today() to grab the date, and the debug log shows that this returned yesterday's date.

09:00:01.0 (19039191)|VARIABLE_ASSIGNMENT|[10]|this|{"listDay":"0x638eaffe","monthDayCount":"0x38f524b0","startDate":"0001-12-30T00:00:00.000Z","todaysDate":"2017-02-09T00:00:00.000Z"}|0x3f7a5e67

Anyone have a clue why?  I checked my org's timezone settings as well as my user's settings, but everything is correctly set to 'Los Angeles'.  Am I missing something?

I've used the Debug Logs in the past without any issue, so it's strange that this would pop up seemingly overnight.  No Users or Apex classes that I try to log are showing up in my Debug Log history.  I know something is happening because the user I'm trying to log is making changes to records that aren't being captured in debug logs.

This is a huge issue for us as I effectively can't continue development without being able to see what I'm doing!  Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Eulogio

I'm making an HTTP Request in some Apex code, where the endpoint is a Force.com site that we use.  This code worked flawlessly in sandbox, but suddenly in production I am getting this error.  After scouring the web, I'm not finding any real solutions.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I'm trying to connect various Salesforce orgs so that records updated in one will be updated in the others.  However, I do not want the updates to be published every time.  Each org has different ways they store data (addresses, salutations, etc.), so I'd like to create some kind of proofreading interface for records to be edited before they are submitted.

Ideally I'd like to create some kind of approval process for record updates from other orgs.  I think having a trigger that detects these outside updates and submits it to an approval process would be the best solution for this.  So there's two parts to this I need clarification on:

1.  How do I identify records coming from another org?
2.  How can I modify the record approval page so I can make edits in-line?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Eulogio Gallo