• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I've date field say "End_date". if the value for this field is 12/31/9999, i need to update the value as 12/31/2999. Can anyone please help me in constructing a formula for this.

thanks,
vasavi
Hi,

Incorrect maxdate. When a date is being set, it is verified against a max date possible and the maxdate value was used to be Dec 31 9999 and the hours,  minutes and seconds value used to be the current time when the server starts. But the maxdate should be "00:00:00 1st Jan 10000" (excluded). Can anyone please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Vasavi
Hi,

I've a field for Phone number of type String. And the format of it would be 111-222-3333. I want to remove the '-' from it and it should look like 1112223333. Please suggest me a validation rule or formula to achieve this.

Thanks,
vasavi 
Hi,

I've a field called "Year_Month__c" of datatype "Number".
the value for this field should be like 201510 meaning yyyymm. I need to have a validation rule which validates first four digits are valid year or not and last 2 digits should be a valid month. If someone enters, 201078 - it should throw an error as month is not valid.
Can anyone help me in achieving this validation rule for number field.

Thanks in advance.
Vasavi 
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest me how to create custom objects and custom fields dynamically through Java or apex code.
If it is through Java, please suggest me the supported Jars as well. Appreciate if you can share the code for the same.

Thanks,
Vasavi
Hi,

Can you please suggest me that is there any way to create Custom objects dynamically in sfdc using apex? If so, can anyone please share a sample code which can create the custom objects, fields with lenghs, names and types.

thanks,
vasavi 
Hi,

Can anyone help me in sharing a sample application to create dynamic custom objects, fields, types and lengh in sfdc using java?
or is there any way to create custom objects dynamically in sfdc.

Thanks,
vasavi 
Hi,

please help me in writing the test class for the below batch apex:
global class scheduleResendFileToAPI implements Schedulable{

global void execute(SchedulableContext sc) {
        resendFileToAPI d = new resendFileToAPI();
        database.executebatch(d,1);
    } 
}

Test class which i tried:
@isTest(SeeAllData=true)
private class TestScheduleResendFile

static testMethod void TestScheduleResendFile()
    { 
        scheduleResendFileToAPI res = new scheduleResendFileToAPI();
        String sch = '0 0 * * * ?'; 
        test.startTest();
        system.schedule('testResendFile', sch, res);        
        test.stopTest();
    }
}

when i try to run this test, am getting below exception:
"System.UnexpectedException: No more than one executeBatch can be called from within a testmethod.  Please make sure the iterable returned from your start method matches the batch size, resulting in one executeBatch invocation."

Thanks,
vasavi 

Hi,

I am getting the below response from a http callout. 

{\"response\" : [{\"status\" : \"success\", \"type\" : \"success\", \"code\" : \"E0\", \"message\" : \"success\"}]}"
I need to retrieve "code" : "E0". Can anyone help me in retreiving this value?

Thanks,
vasavi 
How to add/remove rows dynamically for sObject types in visualforce page? Please give some working examples.
Hi,

I've custom objects and fields. I've created custom settings for these objects and fields. Is there any way to fetch these object's fields into a visualforce page dynamically(Not to hardcode the object name)? 
Please give me some examples as am new to salesforce :)
Hi All,

Am brand new to Salesforce and trying to send list of records in bathces(say 3000 records per batch). And my requirement is to send first 3000 records as a json string to third party API and get a response. If the response is success, then i need to send next 3000 records as json string again. Can anyone help me in sending the data as batches. If i get a response other success, i should not send the remaining data to API.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I've date field say "End_date". if the value for this field is 12/31/9999, i need to update the value as 12/31/2999. Can anyone please help me in constructing a formula for this.

thanks,
vasavi
Hi,

I've a field for Phone number of type String. And the format of it would be 111-222-3333. I want to remove the '-' from it and it should look like 1112223333. Please suggest me a validation rule or formula to achieve this.

Thanks,
vasavi 
Hi,

I've a field called "Year_Month__c" of datatype "Number".
the value for this field should be like 201510 meaning yyyymm. I need to have a validation rule which validates first four digits are valid year or not and last 2 digits should be a valid month. If someone enters, 201078 - it should throw an error as month is not valid.
Can anyone help me in achieving this validation rule for number field.

Thanks in advance.
Vasavi 
Hi,

I am getting the below response from a http callout. 

{\"response\" : [{\"status\" : \"success\", \"type\" : \"success\", \"code\" : \"E0\", \"message\" : \"success\"}]}"
I need to retrieve "code" : "E0". Can anyone help me in retreiving this value?

Thanks,
vasavi 
How to add/remove rows dynamically for sObject types in visualforce page? Please give some working examples.
Hi,

I've custom objects and fields. I've created custom settings for these objects and fields. Is there any way to fetch these object's fields into a visualforce page dynamically(Not to hardcode the object name)? 
Please give me some examples as am new to salesforce :)
Hi All,

Am brand new to Salesforce and trying to send list of records in bathces(say 3000 records per batch). And my requirement is to send first 3000 records as a json string to third party API and get a response. If the response is success, then i need to send next 3000 records as json string again. Can anyone help me in sending the data as batches. If i get a response other success, i should not send the remaining data to API.

Thanks in advance.