• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Experts,

I want to "hide a block on button click, show the block again after button click"

Please help me with code.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "search a record by name, within a date range, starts with a particular word, contains a particular word".

Please send me code.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Create a new lead  using controller and visualforce and displaythe saved data in new visualforce in output format and in same page in output format"

Please send me code for this.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I just want to know, how to "add values to a set,delete values from a set"?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I just want to know, how to "Add values to a map,delete values from a map"?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to know, how to "add values to a list,delete values from list".

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to know how to insert bulk records in SF?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Undelete the record deleted previously". Please let me know how to do that?

Thanks,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Query record and delete record ", could you please give me code for this?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Query record and update and save a record" i.e.,Query existing record update and save that record.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Query records and Display list of records in a pageblocktable" i.e.,display list of records in a page blocktable and add a command link to the name of the record. On click it should redirect me to the details of that particular record.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I have 3 pages, page 1 has field 1 input and click next. Page 2 has field 2 input and click next, page 3 has field 3 input and click save. Now a record should be inserted with field1,field2 and field 3 values.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "use standard controller and implement a custom save logic", so could you please send me a code for this?

Regards,
Venkat
Dear Experts,

I want to Insert data from vf page to database and I wrote below code but I am getting error as " Unknown property 'fname' referenced in datainsert". Please send me code.

<apex:page>
<apex:form>
<apex:outputtext> First Name</apex:outputtext>
<apex:inputtext value="{!fname}"/>
<apexcommanButton value="submitt" action="{!save}"/>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

Could you please give me the code for "page block table rows up and down"?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

Could you please explain me, how to do "Real time data streaming without any refreshment" with example?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to know, How to implement reminder alerts in vf page? Please explain me in detail, if possible with code.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Create a new lead  using controller and visualforce and displaythe saved data in new visualforce in output format and in same page in output format"

Please send me code for this.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to "Query record and update and save a record" i.e.,Query existing record update and save that record.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I have 3 pages, page 1 has field 1 input and click next. Page 2 has field 2 input and click next, page 3 has field 3 input and click save. Now a record should be inserted with field1,field2 and field 3 values.

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

Could you please explain me, how to do "Real time data streaming without any refreshment" with example?

Regards,
Venkat.
Dear Experts,

I want to know, How to implement reminder alerts in vf page? Please explain me in detail, if possible with code.

Regards,
Venkat.