• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Submitting to complete Integrating External Data and am getting error referenced in the subject line.  Please advise Community! 
Submitting to complete Setting up Lightning Connect and am getting error referenced in the subject line.  Please advise Community! 

Thanks

Brock
I keep getting this error.  Thoughts?
<aura:application attribute="phone">
    <c:PhoneNumberInput />
    <c:PhoneNumberOutput />
</aura:application>
Trying to complete this Challenge, but keep getting the following error despite many variations on trying to load the file.  I think I've also completed the rest of the challenge, but am unable to even check since I can't seem to get past this first "easy" part.  Thoughts?

• {!c.Name}

Here are the directions:

Use Bootstrap to create a simple mobile friendly list of existing contact names and display the page within Salesforce1 mobile. The Visualforce page:Must be named 'MobileContactList'.
Must reference the minified Bootstrap JavaScript and CSS files from MaxCDN (see more here). Do NOT use Static Resources to reference these files.
Must use the Bootstrap List Group component (defined here).
Must use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'. The list of contacts must be iterated through using an apex:repeat component that's bound to a var named 'c'.
Must display the name of the contacts.
Must be made available for the Salesforce1 mobile app and added to a tab named 'MobileContacts'. The tab should be added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.
I keep getting the following error when trying to check my challenge on "Routing Records with Approvals" on Admin Trail - Intermediate.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not set the correct Type value on submitting for approval

User-added image

I'm not sure why it isn't approving.  Please help!

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

How is this possible when I'm selecting SF's own insert field values and it is populating them?
Trying to complete the challenge where you create a list view for your recent contacts, but I'm not finding where to even locate the lists to begin with.  Is it the list we imported previously?  Just not sure where to look and I've looked all over.
I keep getting the following error when trying to check my challenge on "Routing Records with Approvals" on Admin Trail - Intermediate.

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Submitting to complete Integrating External Data and am getting error referenced in the subject line.  Please advise Community! 
I keep getting this error.  Thoughts?
<aura:application attribute="phone">
    <c:PhoneNumberInput />
    <c:PhoneNumberOutput />
</aura:application>

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Currently I having issue of connecting my develper account to trailhead. I have treid at least 10 times over two weeks. 

Thanks

How is this possible when I'm selecting SF's own insert field values and it is populating them?