• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Exact replication steps:
1. Create a connected app
2. Add the callback URL to that connected app as the URL of a VF page. For Eg - 'https://c.eu2.visual.force.com/apex/mypage'.
3. Connect to another salesforce org of the same instance.Énter the login details ie username and password
4. Allow permission to the connected app create on your source org to access info about target org by clicking on Állow Button'
5. Instead of redirecting back to source org it redirects me to the target org and tries to open up the page mentioned in the callback url.
6. This issue is coming when my source and target org are on same instance. It works fine when source and target instances are different.
  1. Created a connected app on the hub org
  2. In the connected app Enabled OAuth Settings
  3. Provided full access and Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access) oauth scope.
  4. provided a callback URL to a vf page
  5. Performed authoratization to get the summer 15 org authorization code.
  6. Pop up came to enter the target org's username and password.
  7. once entered , The connected app requested permission.
  8. Click allow. Instead of redirecting to the source org it tried to access the the redirect page on the target org.
  9. This issue appears when the target org is on summer 15. It worked fine with spring 15
  10. If source and target are on Summer 15 it does not work. While when source and target are on spring 15 it works
Exact replication steps:
2. Add the callback URL to that connected app as the URL of a VF page. For Eg - 'https://c.eu2.visual.force.com/apex/mypage'.
3. Connect to another salesforce org of the same instance.Énter the login details ie username and password
4. Allow permission to the connected app create on your source org to access info about target org by clicking on Állow Button'
5. Instead of redirecting back to source org it redirects me to the target org and tries to open up the page mentioned in the callback url.
6. This issue is coming when my source and target org are on same instance. It works fine when source and target instances are different.
Exact replication steps:
  1. Created a connected app on the hub org
  2. In the connected app Enabled OAuth Settings
  3. Provided full access and Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access) oauth scope.
  4. provided a callback URL to a vf page
  5. Performed authoratization to get the summer 15 org authorization code.
  6. Pop up came to enter the target org's username and password.
  7. once entered , The connected app requested permission.
  8. Click allow. Instead of redirecting to the source org it tried to access the the redirect page on the target org.
  9. This issue appears when the target org is on summer 15. It worked fine with spring 15
  10. If source and target are on Summer 15 it does not work. While when source and target are on spring 15 it works