• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We send out a number of emails to clients/prospects.

What would be great is to include a link within said email that says, for example, 'Send Quote' and links back to the related record and updates a field on that record....is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Hi All, having a problem with a process built with the fabulous process builder!

We use iContact for sending Mass Mailings to customers, iContact has an object called 'iContactforSF__iContact_Message_Statistic__c' which is generated after a mass mail is sent and when the statistics are written into salesforce, each of this records is attached to a lead and a camaign via a lookup relationship.

The process I have built is that everytime a message statistic record is created, the id of the campaign its part of is written to a field on the lead called 'Primary_Campaign__c', again a lookup relationship. The idea being that there is a record on the main lead object of the most recent campaign that has sent a message - I suspect this may be a long way round of doing this, however, it was fairly easy using the process builder.....that said, I noticed, this doesnt always work....and ontop of this I get a million of these emails from salesforce:

Errorcaused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: Too many SOQL queries: 101

An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1.
Too many SOQL queries: 101.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange
Flow DetailsFlow Name: Set_Primary_Campaign_on_Lead_with_Campaign_of_recent_message
Type: Workflow
Version: 2

Flow DetailsStart time(GMT): Thu Jun 18 11:54:45 GMT 2015
End time(GMT): Not Yet Finished
Duration: 0 seconds

Decision: myDecision 
Record Update: myRule_1_A1

Has anyone come accross this before? Any pointers as to what is happening/how to find out/how to resolve, would be much apprecaited.

Many thanks in advance.

Steve
Hi All, having a problem with a process built with the fabulous process builder!

We use iContact for sending Mass Mailings to customers, iContact has an object called 'iContactforSF__iContact_Message_Statistic__c' which is generated after a mass mail is sent and when the statistics are written into salesforce, each of this records is attached to a lead and a camaign via a lookup relationship.

The process I have built is that everytime a message statistic record is created, the id of the campaign its part of is written to a field on the lead called 'Primary_Campaign__c', again a lookup relationship. The idea being that there is a record on the main lead object of the most recent campaign that has sent a message - I suspect this may be a long way round of doing this, however, it was fairly easy using the process builder.....that said, I noticed, this doesnt always work....and ontop of this I get a million of these emails from salesforce:

Errorcaused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: Too many SOQL queries: 101

An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1.
Too many SOQL queries: 101.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange
Flow DetailsFlow Name: Set_Primary_Campaign_on_Lead_with_Campaign_of_recent_message
Type: Workflow
Version: 2

Flow DetailsStart time(GMT): Thu Jun 18 11:54:45 GMT 2015
End time(GMT): Not Yet Finished
Duration: 0 seconds

Decision: myDecision 
Record Update: myRule_1_A1

Has anyone come accross this before? Any pointers as to what is happening/how to find out/how to resolve, would be much apprecaited.

Many thanks in advance.

Steve
I've set up a workflow so that a new client email gets sent out to our onboarding team every time an opportunity is closed-won (new client email includes details of the deal).  I have it set up as follows:

Evaluate the rule when a record is:  created, and any time it’s edited to subsequently meet criteria
Run this rule if the following criteria are met (Opportunity: Stage equals Closed Won).

After an opportunity is closed-won, if the reps decides to go back into the opportunity to update a field, it sends out another new client email.  Which field do I need to change so that it does not send multiple new client emails?