• 55 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi guys, I am looking for an example of a close case batch job for Live agent case created by 'Automated process'?
Hi,

I would appreciate if you could suggest me a sample code to automate sending pdf through mail.

So the "Notes and Attachment" related list is present in the custom object "Invoice". Whenever a pdf is uploaded in the "Notes and Attachment", an email should be sent to few people. How do I achieve the same ? 
Hello!
im using action="{!save}" on my VF page in SF1. But when it close the window it does not refresh the page

how to fix it?
how to send an email template to multiple Contacts.
Using Live agent in Communities. I have a chat button and on click of that the Chat window is opening in a New tab rather than a pop up. Could you please let me know is this because of lightning ?
Hi,

I have a custom object (project) in that I've project name field(Text). Once I enter the project name. Example (if I enter ABC for project name means it should display as ABC FITA). Fita should add after project name. Could you please help me how to write an apex code and VF code.

Hi

I have code and metadata for a Managed Package in my local. I do not have the org details on which the manged package is created.
Please suggest a way and steps to push the code into a Fresh Salesforce developer Org?
Hello!

Does anyone know a way to only email a Contact only once when a Case is created with the following in mind?
  1. There's the checkbox at the bottom of the New Case pop-up to enable a notification email to go to the Case Owner notifying them of a new case - however;
  2. We have an additional Process that notifies the Case Owner via email that there are some fields without data that will need to be completed in the future. If the Case is indeed missing data in the subject fields, is there away to bypass the standard new Case Notification Email and only send our custom Email about the missing fields? Could the Case: SystemModStamp come into play somehow in the Process filter criteria somehow?
Thanks so much in advance for any guidance.

Best,

Julien
. Describe OFFSET and give example and why we use?
hi guys, I am looking for an example of a close case batch job for Live agent case created by 'Automated process'?
Hi,

I would appreciate if you could suggest me a sample code to automate sending pdf through mail.

So the "Notes and Attachment" related list is present in the custom object "Invoice". Whenever a pdf is uploaded in the "Notes and Attachment", an email should be sent to few people. How do I achieve the same ? 

Hi All,

Following is my data model :

Event (Custom) ---> Child--->Grandchild

My requirement is to send an email alert to a user in a lookup of grandchild WHEN either a "Parent,Child or Grandchild is updated".
Any help on achieving this with a single trigger/workflow is greatly appreciated.(I believe we need to use more than one trigger /workflow for this)

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to make it sure Account Managers attach any required documents once an oppotunity is changed to "closed"

I figured I could just create a process to send out an email alert, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any more effective methods.

Hi,

I need to create a visualforce page to allow some users without admin rights to add values to a picklist.
I have this VF code :
<apex:page controller="dynamicpicklist" sidebar="false" >
    <apex:form >
        <apex:sectionHeader title="Dynamic Picklist" subtitle="Reusable code"/>
        <apex:pageblock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Dynamic picklist" columns="1">
                <apex:pageblocksectionItem >
                    <apex:outputlabel value="Picklist" for="values" />
                    <apex:selectList value="{!test}" size="1" id="values">
                        <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="newvalue" />
                        <apex:selectOptions value="{!picklistnames}"/>
                    </apex:selectList>
                </apex:pageblocksectionItem>                                        
                <apex:outputpanel id="newvalue">
                        <div style="position:relative;left:75px;">             
                            <apex:outputlabel value="New value" for="newval" />
                            <apex:inputText value="{!newval}" id="newval"/>
                            <apex:commandbutton action="{!saverec}" value="Add!"/>
                        </div>
                </apex:outputpanel>             
            </apex:pageblocksection>
        </apex:pageblock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

And this APEX code :
public class dynamicpicklist
{
    public List<SelectOption> statusOptions { get;set; }
    public String test{get; set;}

public List<SelectOption> getpicklistnames()
    {
        Schema.DescribeFieldResult statusFieldDescription = Case.Test__c.getDescribe();
        statusOptions = new list<SelectOption>();

for (Schema.Picklistentry picklistEntry : statusFieldDescription.getPicklistValues())
        {
            statusOptions.add(new SelectOption(pickListEntry.getValue(),pickListEntry.getLabel(), false));
        }
        return statusOptions;
    }

public String newval{get; set;}

public void saverec()
    {
        Case newrec = new Case(Test__c=newval);
        insert newrec;
        newval=NULL;
    }
}

The value is added in the picklist but it is inactive. Can you help me to set the new value active by default ?
Thanks for the help.

• September 26, 2017
I have seen some posts with similar issues, but nothing exact to my organization; but apologies in advance if this is a duplicate.

I am trying to figure out how to update the Last Modified Date/Time field when an Activity is added to a case. We do not use email to case, we have our own process in which the support engineer uses the "Log a call" button in the Activity section when information is either sent to the customer or received from the customer.

If that is the only field edited then Last Modified Date/Time is NOT updated. I understand that this is the functionality, but I need to have this field update in order to report on the "Time Since Last Touch" which is a formula I created that compares the Last Modify field with NOW().

I have been told I need an Apex trigger to do this, but as a newbiew to Apex and Salesforce administration tasks I need help. Is this something simple to implement or shoud I just give up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How can i set the defalut value for phone field?

I tried following options

1) 000-000-0000

2) (000)-000-0000

but i am getting the error.

Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Phone)