• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I'm trying to add all campaign members with status of "SQL" to a parent campaign called, "All SQLs". It looks pretty straightforward, but I don't know if it works. 

Here is what I did: 

1. Object is "Campaign Member" and set to execute when created or edited
2. Only one condition, campaign member status is "SQL"
3. Action type is "Create a Record". Record type is "Campaign Member". Set object variables are "Campaign ID", which is where I want the member to be assigned, and "Status" is "SQL". 

Need I do anything more to scan my system for members of any campaign with status "SQL" and add them to this campaign ID with a status of "SQL"? 

Mabye the better question is how long should I wait to know if it worked or where do I go to see if my flows in PB have found any matches...? 

Thank you,

Jeremy
Hello, 

I'm trying to add all campaign members with status of "SQL" to a parent campaign called, "All SQLs". It looks pretty straightforward, but I don't know if it works. 

Here is what I did: 

1. Object is "Campaign Member" and set to execute when created or edited
2. Only one condition, campaign member status is "SQL"
3. Action type is "Create a Record". Record type is "Campaign Member". Set object variables are "Campaign ID", which is where I want the member to be assigned, and "Status" is "SQL". 

Need I do anything more to scan my system for members of any campaign with status "SQL" and add them to this campaign ID with a status of "SQL"? 

Mabye the better question is how long should I wait to know if it worked or where do I go to see if my flows in PB have found any matches...? 

Thank you,

Jeremy