• Awesome Admin, Future Architect
  • State of Wyoming

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.

The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO

ERROR

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

User-added image
I want users to make reportable notes on leads- but after lead conversion, the notes need to be reassociated to the account... I am having the same challenge with attachments- which also should be reassociated to the account upon lead conversion.  Here is a trigger for the lead- can someone help me identify the problems with it working?  Thank you!

trigger AssociateLeadReportableNoteToAccount on Lead (after update) {
    List<Lead> leads = trigger.new;
    for (Lead lead : leads) {
        if (lead.IsConverted) {
            List<Reportable_Note__c> reportablenote = [Select Reportable_Note__c.Related_to_Account__c From Reportable_Note__c Where Reportable_Note__c.Lead__c =: lead.Id];
            for (Reportable_Note__c reportablenote : reportablenotes) {
                reportablenote.Related_to_Account__c = lead.convertedAccountId;
                update reportablenote;
            }
        }
    }
}
I've verified and linked my Trailhead profile but the badges are not showing up. Any ideas on what I can check?
hi Team,

i had created a new price book with new currency and added some products there

So then i define a sales process in opportunity and it allows me to add new price book in there
But the products under new (selected ) price book not listing under that opportunity products

So could you please be kind enough to give me a guidence to fix this.
I want users to make reportable notes on leads- but after lead conversion, the notes need to be reassociated to the account... I am having the same challenge with attachments- which also should be reassociated to the account upon lead conversion.  Here is a trigger for the lead- can someone help me identify the problems with it working?  Thank you!

trigger AssociateLeadReportableNoteToAccount on Lead (after update) {
    List<Lead> leads = trigger.new;
    for (Lead lead : leads) {
        if (lead.IsConverted) {
            List<Reportable_Note__c> reportablenote = [Select Reportable_Note__c.Related_to_Account__c From Reportable_Note__c Where Reportable_Note__c.Lead__c =: lead.Id];
            for (Reportable_Note__c reportablenote : reportablenotes) {
                reportablenote.Related_to_Account__c = lead.convertedAccountId;
                update reportablenote;
            }
        }
    }
}
Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.

The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO

ERROR

The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

User-added image

Hi folks,

I have a user lookup field on Case and on a custom object. I want to select a user with Gold Partner Portal License from that lookup field. But only the standard users show up in that list. Is this something that Salesforce does not allow? If it does not, is there any work around?

Thanks,

Nirav

ERROR

User-added image