• 40 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a metric of progress within TrailHead that equates to SalesForce Developer Certification?

While on the subject: Is there a total amount of applicable points?

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field"

Working on the challenge for 
Process Automation: Routing Records with Approvals

Everything is lock-tight except for one detail pictured in screenshot.

I felt like I tried every permutation in the book to fix this (all acounts are synced, all process is in order, I have reset, redefined and created everything that seems feasable) but apparently I am missing this, or it would have worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.User-added image

Thank you!

Is there a metric of progress within TrailHead that equates to SalesForce Developer Certification?

While on the subject: Is there a total amount of applicable points?

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field"

Working on the challenge for 
Process Automation: Routing Records with Approvals

Everything is lock-tight except for one detail pictured in screenshot.

I felt like I tried every permutation in the book to fix this (all acounts are synced, all process is in order, I have reset, redefined and created everything that seems feasable) but apparently I am missing this, or it would have worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.User-added image

Thank you!

I don't seem to understand the challenge. Do I create a picklist under Accounts?
Can someone help me get started? I am having trouble getting started. I appreciate any help.

Here's the challenge.

Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer.For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.

When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.