• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want  to screenshare to 2 users.

Like One user can share a screen and another user can see the same.
In AppExchange having some apps but all those are Managed, So those we can't see any code.
How can i start development for the functionality in salesforce.

I don't know actually from where to start development?

• October 15, 2015
  1. When case is created from partner Community User(Partner Communtity Profile), I'm creating record in FeedItem,
  2.         FeedItem fi = new FeedItem();
            fi.Body = 'Feed Body';
            fi.ParentId = '5003000000D8cuI';
            fi.Visibility = 'AllUsers';
            fi.NetworkScope = 'AllNetworks';  

Insert fi;

3. Now i want this feed to be shown to Chatter Free User who is having "Chatter Free License".

How can i show this Feed to ChatterUser?
Any Approaches/Workarounds.

• September 30, 2015
I am creating CaseFeed  with #MyTag on Case when a case is Created.
It's working fine when i am creating a case as a SysytemAdmin, and when i click on #MyTag it'll open all comments related to that TAG.
But When i create Case logged in as a Parner Community user It's creating #MyTag, but when i click on #MyTag it throws an
Error
"Topic Not Available: The topic you were trying to access could not be found. Another user may have deleted it, the topic may have been created without proper permissions, or a system error may have occurred."

What above error exactly meant?

Thank in Advance

• September 22, 2015
I have developed a lightning component as below.
I have a Lightning Component Navigate.cmp.
In that a Button is there.
When i click that button it should open a record of case there itself means in Salesforce1 app itself.(in my example i mentioned one satic ID)

But it's not opening the record. Can any one guide me how to open a record when button clicks.

Here is my Component and .js code

Component
<aura:component >
        <ui:button press="{!c.navigate}" label="NavigateURL" ></ui:button>
</aura:component>
.js
({
    navigate : function(component, event, helper) {
        var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");
        var myUrl = '#/sObject/' + '50028000002MXyV'+ '/view';
        urlEvent.setParams({
          "url": myUrl
        });
        urlEvent.fire();
        }
})

please guide me. I have stuck here.
Thanks in advance.
  • September 04, 2015
Mini page layout is working fine in Salesforce Standard & Custom objects.
But, I need to create Mini PageLayout for Exernal Object, which acts when hOver to the link of the record in child record It'l  popup a mini page with respective record
  • July 20, 2015
Immediate Requirement plz give approaches
I have Exported Account object records using DataLoader. ID's in the csv(Excel) file have (a0r90000008cJzaAAE) 18 digit.But i want those as (a0r90000008cJza)15 digit in the same sheet or other Excel Sheet.

I write formula "=LEFT(A2,15)", it was truncated but when i tried to copy those cell to other Excel sheet It's getting nothing like blank because it was a formula cell.

What to do?

Plz give me approaches 

• July 08, 2015
http://developerforce.github.io/lightning-connect-tutorial/create-lookup-relationships.html

Following the above Site I have created External LookUp relationship between "Orders and OrderDetails"
What my question is how OrderId in OrderDetail object is exactly mapping to OrderId in Order Object, even though i select Order object as External Lookup but i haven't selected OrderId field to map. How is it mapping?.

My requirement is
1.I have External Case and External Account objects.
2.Account have fileds ID, Name, etc..., Case have AccountId, CaseNumber..etc..,
3.Now i want create External LookUp relationship between AccountId field in CASE and ID field in Account
4.So, that Case should be related list of Account

• July 02, 2015
Case Object record Id Should always start with "500........" in any SandBox or Production or Developer Edition
or anywhere in Salesfore whatever the region may be..?

What about remaining objects like Account , Opportunity..etc...

• July 01, 2015
I want to export attacchments which related to Case Object. and those attachments need to be exported to another database like MySql or SqlServer.
I can able to export attachments using DataLoader.io.There exported attachment name is like "AttachmentId  Underscore followed by Attchment Name" ("00P28000000aCN1EAM_Image"),SO we can easily map while exporting to other database, but some type of files like pdf, docx,ppt... are exporting with the name only It's like " Attchment Name".

What type of export tool can i use so that all the attachments could export with "AttachmentId followed by Attchment Name"

Thanks in Advance
  • June 30, 2015
http://developerforce.github.io/lightning-connect-tutorial/create-lookup-relationships.html

Following the above Site I have created External LookUp relationship between "Orders and OrderDetails"
What my question is how OrderId in OrderDetail object is exactly mapping to OrderId in Order Object, even though i select Order object as External Lookup but i haven't selected OrderId field to map. How is it mapping?.

My requirement is
3.Now i want create External LookUp relationship between AccountId field in CASE and ID field in Account

• July 02, 2015
  1. When case is created from partner Community User(Partner Communtity Profile), I'm creating record in FeedItem,
  2.         FeedItem fi = new FeedItem();
            fi.Body = 'Feed Body';
            fi.ParentId = '5003000000D8cuI';
            fi.Visibility = 'AllUsers';
            fi.NetworkScope = 'AllNetworks';  

Insert fi;

3. Now i want this feed to be shown to Chatter Free User who is having "Chatter Free License".

How can i show this Feed to ChatterUser?
Any Approaches/Workarounds.

• September 30, 2015
Mini page layout is working fine in Salesforce Standard & Custom objects.
But, I need to create Mini PageLayout for Exernal Object, which acts when hOver to the link of the record in child record It'l  popup a mini page with respective record
  • July 20, 2015

My requirement is

• July 02, 2015
I have built a Lightning app containing a login form component. Now when user clicks on Login button I have to take the user to Registration Page another component. How can I achieve this? I went through Lightning documemntation and came across force:navigateToURL. But what should I specify as URL for the Registration Page?

Or will I have to create a separate app containing Registration page? Kindly help.

Regards
I have two external objects
EXT_Projects
EXT_Stores

I am trying to create a lookup from the Store to the Project. Both Objects have a field called ProjectID so I am trying to create an external lookup from EXT_Stores to EXT_Projects on that column. But when I try and retrieve the relationship it doesnt work and looking at the resulting data that new external lookup field is always empty? What is wrong? How do I get it populated?
Is it dependant on how the source tables are indexed - ie I dont currently have a foreign key relationship (even though this is what this is)

Please can someone help?
THanks