• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking into being able to call the Google Play Developer API from APEX through Google's OAuth 2.0 for Server to Server implementation using service accounts. I understand that there is existing integration of SalesForce with the Google Data APIs through the Google Data API Toolkit but this doesn't seem to extend to a number of Google's other APIs. I was wondering if anyone has tried previously to integrate with this API or has any information about if it’s possible or how I might go about it.
Many thanks.

I'm looking into being able to call the Google Play Developer API from APEX through Google's OAuth 2.0 for Server to Server implementation using service accounts. I understand that there is existing integration of SalesForce with the Google Data APIs through the Google Data API Toolkit but this doesn't seem to extend to a number of Google's other APIs. I was wondering if anyone has tried previously to integrate with this API or has any information about if it’s possible or how I might go about it.
Many thanks.

Many thanks.