• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone help me in understanding salesforce analytics?, like as a salesforce developer what will  be his role or job responsibility  in salesforce analytics. Thanks in advance
Hi,

I am looking for someone who can help me learn salesforce sales and service cloud(with realtime scenarios) . I know every one in this world busy doing something, When there is WILL THERE IS A WAY right. So Please let me know if any one is intrested in helping me . I have some knowledge in salesforce but i want to improve my Salesforce skills.I am really in need of learning. 
apex:page controller="StoreFrontController_AC" tabstyle="Merchandise__c" >
<apex:pageBlock title="our products">
        <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!products}" var="pitem">
                <apex:column headerValue="Product">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!pitem.Name}"/>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Description">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!Description__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Price" style="text-align: right;">
                    <apex:outputText value="{0,number,currency}">
                    <apex:param value="{!pitem.Price}"/>
                    </apex:outputText>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

APEX CLASS:

public with sharing class StoreFrontController_AC {
    list<DisplayMerchandise> products;

public list<DisplayMerchandise> getProducts(){
        if(products == Null){
            products = new List<DisplayMerchandise>();
            for(Merchandise__c item : [
                SELECT Id,Name,Description__c,Price__c FROM Merchandise__c]){
                     products.add(new DisplayMerchandise(item));    
                }    
        }
        return products;
    }
    // Inner class to hold online store details for item
    public class DisplayMerchandise {
        private Merchandise__c merchandise;
         public DisplayMerchandise(Merchandise__c item) {
             this.merchandise = item;
         }
         public String name {
             get { return merchandise.Name; }
         }
          public String description {
              get { return merchandise.Description__c; }
          }
          public Decimal price {
              get { return merchandise.Price__c; }
          }
          public Boolean inStock {
          get { return (0 < merchandise.Total_Inventory__c); }
          }
          public Integer qtyToBuy { get; set; }

}

}

for viewing the result,https://c.na31.visual.force.com/apex/Catalog_VF
Please help 
Looking for a start-up, progressive work environment, but want the stability of a company that's been around for a while?  Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to take charge of their Salesforce Org.  The SA will oversee the day-to-day administrative tasks, as well as managing apps (and keeping them current), work with business partners to define and develop business requirements, participate and/or coordinate required testing/validation of system enhancements and fixes and coordinate with development team for resolution of defects or production issues.  $90K plus benefits.  If interested contact me at nancy@tech2resources.com
I am a graduate in Master of Computer Application(MCA)2003 pass out,havn't worked yet .Planning to start my career  in Salesforce .Started to learn SF(Developer Beginner).I woud like to get a certification in SF.Could someone guide me on this,like,which is the job oriented certification in SalesForce ,salesforce related job oppertunities  etc...
apex:page controller="StoreFrontController_AC" tabstyle="Merchandise__c" >
<apex:pageBlock title="our products">
        <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!products}" var="pitem">
                <apex:column headerValue="Product">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!pitem.Name}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Description">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!Description__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Price" style="text-align: right;">
                    <apex:outputText value="{0,number,currency}">
                    <apex:param value="{!pitem.Price}"/>
                    </apex:outputText>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

APEX CLASS:

public with sharing class StoreFrontController_AC {
    list<DisplayMerchandise> products;

public list<DisplayMerchandise> getProducts(){
        if(products == Null){
            products = new List<DisplayMerchandise>();
            for(Merchandise__c item : [
                SELECT Id,Name,Description__c,Price__c FROM Merchandise__c]){
                     products.add(new DisplayMerchandise(item));    
                }    
        }
        return products;
    }
    // Inner class to hold online store details for item
    public class DisplayMerchandise {
        private Merchandise__c merchandise;
         public DisplayMerchandise(Merchandise__c item) {
             this.merchandise = item;
         }
         public String name {
             get { return merchandise.Name; }
         }
          public String description {
              get { return merchandise.Description__c; }
          }
          public Decimal price {
              get { return merchandise.Price__c; }
          }
          public Boolean inStock {
          get { return (0 < merchandise.Total_Inventory__c); }
          }
          public Integer qtyToBuy { get; set; }

}

}

for viewing the result,https://c.na31.visual.force.com/apex/Catalog_VF
Please help 
Kugamon, a popular SFDC Native AppExchange ISV focused on Order Management & Billing, based in San Francisco is seeking SFDC Developers of All Levels to joining our kick-ass product development and implementation teams.

Founded in 2009, Kugamon takes an artisan & thoughtful approach to development that has allowed us to have happy customers, ranging from Global Organizations (such as IBM, Microsoft, and J&J) to Fast-Growing Businesses (such as SurveyMonkey) to Emerging Startups (such as OneMob). We pride on technical excellence focusing on end-user UX, admin controls, force.com development best practices, and future-proofing design; all of which has resulted in (1) a strong customer and partner referral network, and (2) our ability to win customers of competing apps. 

For Experienced Developers: We want someone who is ready to tackle the challenges of functions never been done before. Someone who wants to work with other super-smart developers with the maturity and know-how that results in productive days. 

For Junior Develoeprs: We want someone who is smart and genuinely interested in building a cloud based technology business. We will help you learn our highly rated technology; it’s quick to pick up. Once up and running, we want your passion and drive to help our customers get the most out of our application and SFDC. This position offers as much responsibility as you can handle. Growth and promotion is available.

You:
✓ Loves Application Development
✓ Interested in Force.com/Apex to its Limits
✓ Wants to Build a Killer SaaS/ Cloud Application
✓ Codes Cleanly, and Respects Great Design
✓ Wants to Work at a Fast-Paced Environment
✓ Has Genuine Drive & Wants to be Great in what you do
✓ Lives in the San Francisco area

Us
✓ Run by Smart, Interesting, and Sincere folks
✓ Have high expectations in ourselves, so our customers will be happy
✓ Have a lot to do, and little time to do it. We need you!

Come, help us make a difference, and enjoy yourself in the process. Email jobs@kugamon.com to learn more.
I have made 3 fields required using validation rule.I have javascript button for closing case. When these 3 fields are null and if i try to close the case by  clicking on javascript button, I am not able to close the case.
Now my requirement is either it should bypass the validation or populate 3 field values once i click on the javascript button.Please guide me in this.
  • August 25, 2015
I am a small business owner and use Salesforce Enterprise.  I am not a salesforece developer. I need a small and likely simple project done and am looking to pay someone to devellop it.   Very simply I need to send emails to leads and clients who are turning 65.  I'd like to send one email every month beginning six months before they're 65th birthday.  If anyone is interested in this project, please email:  ted@usa-healthinsurance.com.

Thank you
how to avoid the case assigned to a user who is not currently logged in to salesforce using validation rules?
Hi

how to display total nummber of words in text file and total count using VF and Apex class
How can i use day light saving functionality to Datetime fields in HTML Email templetes in salesforce?
Looking for a start-up, progressive work environment, but want the stability of a company that's been around for a while?  Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to take charge of their Salesforce Org.  The SA will oversee the day-to-day administrative tasks, as well as managing apps (and keeping them current), work with business partners to define and develop business requirements, participate and/or coordinate required testing/validation of system enhancements and fixes and coordinate with development team for resolution of defects or production issues.  $90K plus benefits.  If interested contact me at nancy@tech2resources.com
I am having 2 scenario something like this :
1. I have created one custom field named "lookup realtion" on standard object Account.. I want to fire trigger in such a way that when ever new account is inserted with the same name contact is being created and the custom field on Account which i have created should get populated with the contact name. and 
2. is on the account and contact I had created the custom field named "Checkbox" which is of checkbox type... and while insertion if account checkbox is checked the checkbox field on contact  should also be get checked and later on when i uncheck the checkbox on account the contact field checkbox also be get unchecked. I had written the code which perfectly well for creating the contact when ever new account is being created.. but I am facing problem in implementin these two above mentioned logics.. plz edit my code and suggest me your innovative Ideas..
public class CreateAccountContact 
{
 trigger CreateAccountContact on Account (after insert, after update){

if(Trigger.isInsert){

List<Contact> ct = new List <Contact>();   
    for(Account acc : trigger.new){    
        Contact c = new Contact();       
                    c.LastName = acc.name;
                    c.AccountId=acc.id;
                    c.Fax=acc.Fax;
                    c.MailingStreet=acc.BillingStreet;
                    c.MailingCity=acc.BillingCity;
                    c.MailingState=acc.BillingState;              
                    c.MailingPostalCode=acc.BillingPostalCode;
                    c.MailingCountry=acc.BillingCountry;
                    c.Phone=acc.Phone;        
        ct.add(c);      
    }

insert ct; 
}
}
}
Kugamon, a popular SFDC Native AppExchange ISV focused on Order Management & Billing, based in San Francisco is seeking SFDC Developers of All Levels to joining our kick-ass product development and implementation teams.

Founded in 2009, Kugamon takes an artisan & thoughtful approach to development that has allowed us to have happy customers, ranging from Global Organizations (such as IBM, Microsoft, and J&J) to Fast-Growing Businesses (such as SurveyMonkey) to Emerging Startups (such as OneMob). We pride on technical excellence focusing on end-user UX, admin controls, force.com development best practices, and future-proofing design; all of which has resulted in (1) a strong customer and partner referral network, and (2) our ability to win customers of competing apps. 

For Experienced Developers: We want someone who is ready to tackle the challenges of functions never been done before. Someone who wants to work with other super-smart developers with the maturity and know-how that results in productive days. 

For Junior Develoeprs: We want someone who is smart and genuinely interested in building a cloud based technology business. We will help you learn our highly rated technology; it’s quick to pick up. Once up and running, we want your passion and drive to help our customers get the most out of our application and SFDC. This position offers as much responsibility as you can handle. Growth and promotion is available.

You:
✓ Loves Application Development
✓ Interested in Force.com/Apex to its Limits
✓ Wants to Build a Killer SaaS/ Cloud Application
✓ Codes Cleanly, and Respects Great Design
✓ Wants to Work at a Fast-Paced Environment
✓ Has Genuine Drive & Wants to be Great in what you do
✓ Lives in the San Francisco area

Us
✓ Run by Smart, Interesting, and Sincere folks
✓ Have high expectations in ourselves, so our customers will be happy
✓ Have a lot to do, and little time to do it. We need you!

Come, help us make a difference, and enjoy yourself in the process. Email jobs@kugamon.com to learn more.
I am a small business owner and use Salesforce Enterprise.  I am not a salesforece developer. I need a small and likely simple project done and am looking to pay someone to devellop it.   Very simply I need to send emails to leads and clients who are turning 65.  I'd like to send one email every month beginning six months before they're 65th birthday.  If anyone is interested in this project, please email:  ted@usa-healthinsurance.com.

Thank you

Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums.  With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site.  By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.

We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away.  You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity.  Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.

This is, of course, only the beginning  and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before.  Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.

Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.