• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
What is my requirement, i want to create the replica one salesforce org, in the created org metadata and data should be exactly same as first org.
So there is any tool/package avaible, using that i can do this.

Please reply ASAP.
Thanks in Advance !!

Deepak Kumawat 

What are possible impacts after removing the "View All Data" and "Modify All Data" system permission on Profile level ?

Thanks !!
Deepak Kumawat (Deny)​
Hi Experts,

We know that we can enable the "Push notification" feature, it is very useful. 
So i went to implement this via apex code, below some steps that i followed during it development, but i  stucked somewhere.

1) Configuring push services from the device technology provider (Google for Android -  GCM)
2) Configuring your Salesforce connected app definition to enable push notifications
3) Implementing Apex triggers

Can anyone please help me, from starting point what will be do, get successful push notification in Andriod device (If poosible, then give an example) ? 

Please reply asap, it may be beneficial for me.
Thanks in Advance !!

Hi Team,
Can anyone explain, how to use "Dynamically Populate Label Parameters with format()" with an example ?
Thanks !!

Hi All,
In Lightning Component, there is topic "Supporting Accessibility", here i have few question :-
1) What is actual usage in Lightning Component ?
2) How and where i.e. needs to use with example ?

Can you please anyone reply for above question, i am waiting for your reply !!

Thanks !!

I want to add the Apex Milestone Tracker to custom page. So i tried about regarding this, but i was not able to add the Apex Milestone Tracker to custom page. Here i mentioned few steps which i followed :-

1. From Setup, click Customize | Cases | Page Layouts.
2. In Page Layouts for Case Feed Users, click next to a layout and choose Edit feed view.
3. In the Other Tools and Components area, select the Milestone Tracker, and specify where on the page you want it to appear.

Point#3 :- select the Milestone Tracker, how to select and where do i find ? 

Please reply asap that works for me.

Thanks,
Deepak Kumar

Hi Guys,

I want to change the logout page of salesforce org, means replace the standard logout page ???

Thanks Regards
Deepak 

Hi Guys,

1. First Qestion is that what are all possibles use caes of the where not use  the Conga Composer tool ???
2. What is main reason the of  using "Xactly" tool in the salesforce and the in both business and programming purpose ??

plz reply ASAP.

Thanks, 
Deepak

"WARNING: Callback failed: aura://ComponentController/ACTION$getApplication"

What is solution, plz asap reply ...

Comp.

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="list" type="String[]" default="Item 1, Item 2, Item 3"/>
    <aura:attribute name="selected" type="String[]"/>

<aura:iteration items="{!v.list}" var="l">
        <ui:inputRadio name="qwer" label="{!l}" change="{!c.select}" />
    </aura:iteration>

..................... <ui:outputText value="{!v.selected}"/>

</aura:component>

Lightning controller..

({
    select : function(component, event, helper) {
        var src = event.getSource();
        var name = src.get("v.value");
         .........console.log(name);
        component.set("v.selected", name);
    }
})

App  

<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp">
    <aura:dependency resource="SFAuraCMP:Light121"/>
</aura:application>

Thanks,
Deepak

Hi Guys,

I add the lightning component on the vf page with usse of the app Like thaat  :
 "$Lightning.use("SFAuraCMP:LeadRecordDemLightningApp", function() { }"

But according  the my requirement i don't use of the app , i direct usse for the lightning component 
means i  am saying thaat i  want to direct use of the lightning component to vf paage 
Like that :  "  $Lightning.createComponent(); "

Plz reply asap 
thanks 

Deepak (KKDeny)
Hi,
I am facing  this problem :  i stuck on this last one day plz suggest me plz ...

"Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr]"

Hi,

I am working on the ui framework and i also start work on the SLDS Framework , so what is best way for learning this ??? 

Thanks
Deny
Regarding the Lightning  : -

Just i am working to start on the  Salesforce Lightning , So i confuse that can i add  the javascript/jquery for the handle for the event with the lightning ??? 

But I read somewhere that Lightning not supported the javascript so i stuck on that plz replay  anyone as soon as possible .

Thanks 

Deepak (Deny)

Any one plz tell me, how to upload the file from the simple html form that contains file , then submit buttom hit, file to upload the salesforce partculer sobject record's related list ?? ASAP
I am new in the lightning experience , can anyone suggest me how to cover these things plz reply as soon as possible ??
When i run the tesst method then i got the this error , how to reeslove this any idea ?? 

System.StringException: Unrecognized base64 character: !
When i run the test method then i got the  error "  System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Chatter Answers User is not allowed for this License Type.: [UserPermissions] ""

@isTest(seeAllData=false)
private class ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest {
    static testMethod void validateCreateUpdateUser() {
        User thisUser = [ select Id from User where Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() ];
        System.runAs ( thisUser ) {
            Auth.UserData userData = new Auth.UserData('testId', 'testFirst', 'testLast',
            'testFirst testLast', 'no-reply@salesforce.com', null, 'testuserlong', 'en_US', 'facebook',
            null, new Map<String, String>{'language' => 'en_US'});
            ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration reg = new ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration();
            Profile[] p = [SELECT Id FROM Profile WHERE Name = 'System Administrator'];
            User[] adminUser = [SELECT Id, Firstname, Lastname FROM User WHERE IsActive = true and ProfileId =: p[0].Id LIMIT 1];

reg.setSiteAdminUserId(adminUser[0].Id);
            User newUser = reg.createUser(null, userData);
            System.assert(newUser != null, 'A new user should have been created');
            System.assertEquals(newUser.Firstname, 'testFirst', 'First name should have been same');
            System.assertEquals(newUser.Lastname, 'testLast', 'Last name should have been same');
            System.assertEquals(newUser.Email, 'no-reply@salesforce.com', 'Email should have been same');

Profile profile = [Select Id from Profile Where Name = 'Chatter Moderator User' ];

Contact c = new Contact();
            c.AccountId = (newUser.Username.split('@'))[0];
            c.LastName = 'contactLast';
            insert(c);

newUser.Alias = 'firstusr';
            newUser.TimeZoneSidKey = 'America/Los_Angeles';
            newUser.LocaleSidKey = 'en_US';
            newUser.EmailEncodingKey = 'UTF-8';
            newUser.LanguageLocaleKey = 'en_US';
            newUser.ContactId = c.Id;
            newUser.ProfileId = profile.Id;

//Insert User
            insert(newUser);

Auth.UserData updateUserData = new Auth.UserData('testId', 'updatedFirst', 'updatedLast',
            'updatedFirst updatedLast', 'no-reply@new.salesforce.com', null, 'testuserlong', 'en_US', 'facebook',
            reg.updateUser(newUser.Id, null, updateUserData);

User dbUser =  [SELECT Id, Firstname, Lastname, Email FROM User WHERE Id = :newUser.Id];
            System.assertEquals(dbUser.Firstname, 'updatedFirst', 'First name should have been updated');
            System.assertEquals(dbUser.Lastname, 'updatedLast', 'Last name should have been updated');
            System.assertEquals(dbUser.Email, 'no-reply@new.salesforce.com', 'Email should have been updated');
        }
    }
}
When i run the test method then i got the error "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Chatter Answers User is not allowed for this License Type.: [UserPermissions] ;
Plz anyone help me 

This is test class :  

@isTest(seeAllData=false)
private class ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest {
    static testMethod void validateCreateUpdateUser() {
        User thisUser = [ select Id from User where Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() ];
        System.runAs ( thisUser ) {
            Auth.UserData userData = new Auth.UserData('testId', 'testFirst', 'testLast',
            'testFirst testLast', 'no-reply@salesforce.com', null, 'testuserlong', 'en_US', 'facebook',
            ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration reg = new ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration();
            Profile[] p = [SELECT Id FROM Profile WHERE Name = 'System Administrator'];
            User[] adminUser = [SELECT Id, Firstname, Lastname FROM User WHERE IsActive = true and ProfileId =: p[0].Id LIMIT 1];

reg.setSiteAdminUserId(adminUser[0].Id);
            User newUser = reg.createUser(null, userData);
            System.assert(newUser != null, 'A new user should have been created');
            System.assertEquals(newUser.Firstname, 'testFirst', 'First name should have been same');
            System.assertEquals(newUser.Lastname, 'testLast', 'Last name should have been same');
            System.assertEquals(newUser.Email, 'no-reply@salesforce.com', 'Email should have been same');

Profile profile = [Select Id from Profile Where Name = 'Chatter Moderator User' ];

Contact c = new Contact();
            c.AccountId = (newUser.Username.split('@'))[0];
            c.LastName = 'contactLast';
            insert(c);

newUser.Alias = 'firstusr';
            newUser.TimeZoneSidKey = 'America/Los_Angeles';
            newUser.LocaleSidKey = 'en_US';
            newUser.EmailEncodingKey = 'UTF-8';
            newUser.LanguageLocaleKey = 'en_US';
            newUser.ContactId = c.Id;
            newUser.ProfileId = profile.Id;

//Insert User
            insert(newUser);

Auth.UserData updateUserData = new Auth.UserData('testId', 'updatedFirst', 'updatedLast',
            'updatedFirst updatedLast', 'no-reply@new.salesforce.com', null, 'testuserlong', 'en_US', 'facebook',
            reg.updateUser(newUser.Id, null, updateUserData);

User dbUser =  [SELECT Id, Firstname, Lastname, Email FROM User WHERE Id = :newUser.Id];
            System.assertEquals(dbUser.Firstname, 'updatedFirst', 'First name should have been updated');
            System.assertEquals(dbUser.Lastname, 'updatedLast', 'Last name should have been updated');
            System.assertEquals(dbUser.Email, 'no-reply@new.salesforce.com', 'Email should have been updated');
        }
    }
}
Where is use the Custom metadata type and Custom Setting and whhy , Plz anyone tell me with the proper description ,
Thanks,
Deepak
What's reasion to the use  Salesforce Crm as the best option in the present time ?? Can anyone tell me , thanks
App:
  1. <aura:application  access="global" extends="ltng:outApp">
  2.     <aura:dependency resource="c:flipCard" />
  4. </aura:application>
component:
  1. <aura:component >
  2.     <aura:attribute type="string" name="bgColor" />
  3.     <aura:attribute type="string" name="fontColor" default="#000"/>
  4.     <aura:attribute type="string" name="borderColor" default="#000"/>
  5.     <aura:attribute type="string" name="frontText" />
  6.     <aura:attribute type="string" name="backText" /> 
  7.     <aura:attribute type="boolean" name="isVerticalFlip" default="false" description="By default its Horizontal flip" />
  8. <div class="{! 'slds flip-container ' + (v.isVerticalFlip == false ? 'horizontal' : 'vertical') }" style="{! 'background-color:'+ v.bgColor+'; color: '+ v.fontColor+';border : 1px solid '+ v.borderColor}">
  9. <div class="flipper">
  10. <div class="front">
  11.                 {!v.frontText}
  12.             </div>
  13. <div class="back">
  14.                 {!v.backText}
  15.             </div>
  16.         </div>
  17.     </div>
  18. </aura:component>
Css:
  1. .slds.THIS{
  2.     padding : 10px;
  3.     margin : 10px; 
  4.     display: inline-block;
  5.     border-radius: 15px;
  6.     text-align: center;
  7.     font-size : 2em;
  9. .THIS .flip-container {
  10.     perspective: 1000px;
  11. /* hide back while swapping*/
  12. .THIS .front, .THIS .back {
  13.     backface-visibility: hidden; 
  14.     position: absolute;
  15.     top: 0;
  16.     left: 0;
  17. }
  19. .THIS.flip-container, .THIS .front, .THIS .back {
  20.     width: 100%;
  21.     height: 100%;
  22. }
  23. .THIS .front {
  24.     z-index: 2;  
  25. }
  27. /* Flip Speed */
  28. .THIS .flipper {
  29.     transition: 0.6s;
  30.     transform-style: preserve-3d; 
  31.     position: relative; 
  33. .THIS.flip-container.horizontal:hover .flipper, .THIS.flip-container.horizontal.hover .flipper {
  34.         transform: rotateY(180deg);
  35. }
  37. .THIS.horizontal .front { 
  38.     transform: rotateY(0deg);
  39. }
  41. /* back, initially hidden pane */
  42. .THIS.horizontal .back {
  43.     transform: rotateY(180deg);
  44. }
  46. .THIS.flip-container.vertical:hover .flipper, .THIS.flip-container.vertical.hover .flipper {
  47.         transform: rotateX(180deg);
  48. }
  50. .THIS.vertical .front { 
  51.     transform: rotateX(0deg);
  52. }
  54. /* back, initially hidden pane */
  55. .THIS.vertical .back {
  56.     transform: rotateX(180deg);
  57. }
VF page:
  1. <apex:page >
  2.     <apex:includeLightning />
  3.     <div style="width:50%;height:150px;" id="flipCardId" />
  4.     <script>
  5.     $Lightning.use("c:lightningOutAppContainer",
  6.                    function(){
  7.                    $Lightning.createComponent("c:flipCard",
  8.                           {
  9.                               borderColor: "green",
  10.                               bgColor:"white",
  11.                               fontColor:"red",
  12.                               frontText:"What is a cool about Lightning Component Development",
  13.                               backText:"You do not need to enable Lightning experience, it will work on Classic instance as well"
  14.                          },
  15.                              "flipCardId",
  16.                                function(cmp){
  17.                                console.log('Component created, do something cool here')
  18.                                });
  19.                    });
  20.     </script>
  21. </apex:page>
please help me, why background color of a flipcard is not working.
Hi Experts,

We know that we can enable the "Push notification" feature, it is very useful. 
So i went to implement this via apex code, below some steps that i followed during it development, but i  stucked somewhere.

1) Configuring push services from the device technology provider (Google for Android -  GCM)
2) Configuring your Salesforce connected app definition to enable push notifications
3) Implementing Apex triggers

Can anyone please help me, from starting point what will be do, get successful push notification in Andriod device (If poosible, then give an example) ? 

Please reply asap, it may be beneficial for me.
Thanks in Advance !!

I am completely confused. I see nothing when I select any of the menu options in Lightning.. as in this screenshot. is there something I'm missing.  User-added image
Hi Team,
Can anyone explain, how to use "Dynamically Populate Label Parameters with format()" with an example ?
Thanks !!

Hi guys,
Workflow and Process Builder only work when the Oppt is edited or created. What should I do to automate the process of changing the status of the Oppt to Closed Lost after 30 days of the Close Date?
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hi All,
In Lightning Component, there is topic "Supporting Accessibility", here i have few question :-
1) What is actual usage in Lightning Component ?
2) How and where i.e. needs to use with example ?

Can you please anyone reply for above question, i am waiting for your reply !!

Thanks !!

Hi Guys,

1. First Qestion is that what are all possibles use caes of the where not use  the Conga Composer tool ???
2. What is main reason the of  using "Xactly" tool in the salesforce and the in both business and programming purpose ??

plz reply ASAP.

Thanks, 
Deepak

"WARNING: Callback failed: aura://ComponentController/ACTION$getApplication"

What is solution, plz asap reply ...

Comp.

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="list" type="String[]" default="Item 1, Item 2, Item 3"/>
    <aura:attribute name="selected" type="String[]"/>

<aura:iteration items="{!v.list}" var="l">
        <ui:inputRadio name="qwer" label="{!l}" change="{!c.select}" />
    </aura:iteration>

..................... <ui:outputText value="{!v.selected}"/>

</aura:component>

Lightning controller..

({
    select : function(component, event, helper) {
        var src = event.getSource();
        var name = src.get("v.value");
         .........console.log(name);
        component.set("v.selected", name);
    }
})

App  

<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp">
    <aura:dependency resource="SFAuraCMP:Light121"/>
</aura:application>

Thanks,
Deepak

Hi,
I am facing  this problem :  i stuck on this last one day plz suggest me plz ...

"Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr]"

What's reasion to the use  Salesforce Crm as the best option in the present time ?? Can anyone tell me , thanks
why is not return type of the constructor in class ???
Hi All,

I want know the about the relationship between Lead, Account with Topics because i need to query those lead or accounts record which have a topic added.