• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I am working at data migration project. I have problem that I must select an existed App in Salesforce platform of company to move my App in it. I have to study about 90 Apps to select one coresponded with my App. So could you please help me to guide how i study App in Salesforce quickly? What I should focus on?
My idea is:
- I will try to list all Objects of App. I can see it in
User-added image
If it is enough or not?
- And then I want to see the relationship between Object in App but I don't know how to have it, by scheme builder or any tools? And if it can be done by Scheme builder, could you please show me the steps to do it?

Thank you very much.
Huong
Hello everyone,

I am working at data migration project. I have problem that I must select an existed App in Salesforce platform of company to move my App in it. I have to study about 90 Apps to select one coresponded with my App. So could you please help me to guide how i study App in Salesforce quickly? What I should focus on?
My idea is:
User-added image
If it is enough or not?
- And then I want to see the relationship between Object in App but I don't know how to have it, by scheme builder or any tools? And if it can be done by Scheme builder, could you please show me the steps to do it?

Thank you very much.
Huong
Hello everyone,

My idea is:
User-added image
If it is enough or not?

Thank you very much.
Huong
Hello everyone,

My idea is:
User-added image
If it is enough or not?

Thank you very much.
Huong