• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends,

When am writing the class for on account and contact above error as been displaying?

If same am doing on different account it displaying the output.

Please any one help me out it will be appreciable.

Hi Dear,

Can you update the governor limits  in detail after dream force exsited.

Hi Dear,

Can you update the governor limits  in detail after dream force exsited.

I keep getting the following error message, even after trying in 3 new playgrounds: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Some billing state names do not meet data quality standards, or the data import was unsuccessful.

I followed all of the instructions:
1. Installed unmanaged package in the new playground
2. Added Residential picklist type to Accounts
3. Cleaned up Account list:
a. Removed "Household" from Account name (this wasn't specified, but it didn't seem necessary)
b. Removed duplicate records
c. Changed accounts in ALL CAPS to only cap first letter of first and last name
d. Changed state name to 3 letter State code
e. Saved as .CSV file
4. Imported list using Import Wizard

I received an email confirming the import was successful with 11 rows processed and I see the accounts when I search up accounts in the playground. 

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hi,

I don't understand why I still get an error while validating the first challenge

Account are deduplicated, names are not in uppercase, and all fields are correctly imported (Residential type was activated)

list of accounts

But still this message :

error
Any idea ? I made it on 2 different playground orgs, and still the same

I need to ensure that the value in date/time should be betweeen 9 am and 9pm,how can i restrict other values, using validation rules.
Please Help.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Sachin
How to get case record fields from attachments using a soql query?

like select name from attachements where parentid='some id' .how can i write a inline query in the same query to get case record field for a particular attachment?

I have a custom field in Account that I want to populate with a value from Opportunity when the oppty is 'Won'. I have a Workflow Rule that includes this step. I am trying to write a formula in a Workflow Action that simply sets the Date value on Opportunity into a Date value on Account.

This seems terribly simple and I am not able to find the syntax to put in the formula editor to accomplish it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Salesforce.com could not email the report to any of the specified recipients. Check that recipients are specified and that they have the appropriate permissions to view the report.

If you get this ^error:

Make sure you also check:
Setup > Customize > Reports & Dashboards > Email Notifications > Allow Reports and Dashboards to Be Sent to Portal Users

Posting this here since it took me a long time to find this checkbox.

Cant finish, geting the error Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the published Knowledge article.   but its done what am i missing
Hi, this is my first post on board and I ask your help (please sorry for my english).

I am French and I am 26 years old. Last March I took BSc in Computer Engineering in Paris and after few months I started an internship in one of the most important and international Consulting Company.

It took me for Salesforce team and, after a month, in June I took my first Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Platform Developer I.

I didn't know Salesforce before this job but now I love it! I love Apex code. I love to code on Force.com. I love Salesforce World and all it is around and I want improve my skills about Salesforce and I want put my future on this technology.......but there is a problem! 

Now I am not developing new code in Force.com but I am only taking hands on bug fixing, on code that other people in other country have devoloped.

I asked my boss if this situation is normal, if it is only for a period and if in the future I will develop code ex-novo but his answer was: "We are a Consultant Company, so we don't develop nothing but we only do a little change on code that other people in other countries as India and Morocco have develop. The our target is to find the customer requests".

I am very demoralized because this isn't the job that I hope for my future. 
I hoped to develop as I develloped during university so I want reason about code, which solution is best, for example, if the map collection is best than list collection etc.

In my team there are people from different degree, math, economy, computer science etc, but it isn't important if you know Java, Apex, Visualforce and other languages very well, the important is to do the correct change at code and stop!

For example, I didn't study JavaScript but now I change JavaScript code without know what and why I am doing it! 
I want study JavaScript, SOAP, REST etc to will take Salesforce Platform Developer II but I want know why I am doing this change at code and not because the important is that now the code is ok for the customer.

Maybe I don't want to understand that the world of consulting is this and it isn't as at University where the most important thing was to understand and to choose the best solution knowing all possibile ways.

This is my first job and I don't know if this is only a case or the job world is this. 
I want to develope on Force.com and I don't want job in this way. I am ready to study new languages, new Salesforce solutions, to travel in other country but the important is to find a job as developer job to improve my knowledge about this world.

Is it possible? Is possibile to develop in European countries? 

So, thanks a lot for your time and I will wait your replies.
  • June 21, 2016
I'm trying to get the step -2 and while running the supplied Apex Test, 
Getting below error 

ClassBeAwesome
Method NamehugYourMother
Pass/FailFail
Error MessageSystem.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Stack TraceClass.sb_security.BeAwesome.createUser: line 89, column 1
Class.sb_security.BeAwesome.setup: line 81, column 1

I have created the records owned by Samantha as mentioned and also created sharing rule for Project managers.
Can someone please help ?

Hi all,

I have a problem with this challenge : 

Write an Apex trigger that fires before records are inserted and ensures that the ShippingState field has the same value as the BillingState field.
Create an Apex class named AccountTriggerHandler that contains a public static method called CreateAccounts to accept the List of Account objects.
For each Account record, before saving, ensure that the ShippingState field has the same value as the BillingState field.
Write an Apex trigger named AccountTrigger that fires before records are inserted.
The Apex trigger must call the AccountTriggerHandler.CreateAccounts() method with the collection of new records.
Create a test class named AccountTriggerTest that inserts 200 Account records with a BillingState of CA. After the insert, test to ensure that all 200 records have a ShippingState of CA.
Before verifying this challenge, run your test class at least once using the Developer Console Run All feature.

and this is my classes :

public class AccountTriggerHandler {

public static void CreateAccounts(List<Account> acclist){

for(Account a:acclist){

if(a.ShippingState!=a.BillingState){
                a.BillingState=a.ShippingState;

}
        }
    }

}

trigger AccountTrigger on Account (before insert) 
{
    if (Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert) {
			AccountTriggerHandler.CreateAccounts(Trigger.new);
		}	
	}

@isTest
public class AccountTriggerTest {

@isTest static void TestCreate200Records(){

// Test Setup data
        // Create 200 new Accounts
        List<Account> accts = new List<Account>();
        for(Integer i=0; i < 200; i++) {
            Account acct = new Account(Name='Test Account ' + i, BillingState = 'CA');
            accts.add(acct);

Test.startTest();
            //insert acct;
        	Test.stopTest();

for (Account a:accts){

System.assertEquals('CA', a.ShippingState, 'ERROR');
            }

}

}
}
And this error :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'AccountTrigger' Trigger does not appear to be working correctly. Inserted records did not have matching BillingState and ShippingState values.

Anyone can help me please??
Thanks!

public class ContactAndLeadSearch {
public static List<List<SObject>> searchContactsAndLeads(string FN)
{
    List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 'FN' IN all fields 
RETURNING Contact(FirstName,LastName) ,Lead(FirstName,Lastname)];
//Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[0];
//Lead[] searchLeads = (Lead[])searchList[1];
return searchList;

}
}

Please someone correct this code ,, this one was nt fulfilling the challenge req.