• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Sales Wave App module, specifically Creating Sales Wave Using the Wizard, there is a step where you use the Trailhead Data Manager to download the dataflow. Whenever I click on Download Trailhead Dataflow I receive the message "No SalesWave App found" and therefore I am not able to select my app. The app was created yesterday but still no luck. Any suggestions?
In the Sales Wave App module, specifically Creating Sales Wave Using the Wizard, there is a step where you use the Trailhead Data Manager to download the dataflow. Whenever I click on Download Trailhead Dataflow I receive the message "No SalesWave App found" and therefore I am not able to select my app. The app was created yesterday but still no luck. Any suggestions?