• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I can't get verification for this challenge, even though I can see that it is correct - obviously an email address is shown. I saw a post that suggested trying a new org, but Trailhead keeps looking at the old org and won't connect to the new one. I would prefer to not lose all the challenges that I've already completed. Suggestions? This is not the first challenge that will not verify for me and it's really annoying. Should I be creating a case about this? Or have I missed something here?

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
I'm trying to learn visual flow, but every time I test the sample (copied directly from Trailhead example), I enter the data, hit next and go right back into the form - no confirmation page. Solutions?
I can't get verification for this challenge, even though I can see that it is correct - obviously an email address is shown. I saw a post that suggested trying a new org, but Trailhead keeps looking at the old org and won't connect to the new one. I would prefer to not lose all the challenges that I've already completed. Suggestions? This is not the first challenge that will not verify for me and it's really annoying. Should I be creating a case about this? Or have I missed something here?

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image