• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Case Description:
We have built a number of list buttons for custom objects to make data entry easier. All of them work, but one is behaving oddly. The 'New Time' list button works only on the related list in the record detail page and not when hovering over the related list at the top of a record. I cannot figure out why this one will not work when all the others work when clicked on from the hover view.

The related list for Time is located on another custom object (which is part of a managed package).

Here is the code:
/a1O/e?CF00Nj0000008JcOK={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Name}&CF00Nj0000008Jcbp={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Technician_Name__c}&CF00Nj0000008Jcbp_lkid={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Technician_ID__c}&CF00Nj0000008JcOK_lkid={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Id}&ent=01Ij0000000wkRn&retURL=/{!FConnect__Activitie__c.Id}

The code for all other list buttons is very similar. The only difference is that the one above does not have any record types.

I just want to know if I went awry with my coding to cause the button not to work from the hover view.
Case Description:
We have built a number of list buttons for custom objects to make data entry easier. All of them work, but one is behaving oddly. The 'New Time' list button works only on the related list in the record detail page and not when hovering over the related list at the top of a record. I cannot figure out why this one will not work when all the others work when clicked on from the hover view.

The related list for Time is located on another custom object (which is part of a managed package).

Here is the code:
/a1O/e?CF00Nj0000008JcOK={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Name}&CF00Nj0000008Jcbp={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Technician_Name__c}&CF00Nj0000008Jcbp_lkid={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Technician_ID__c}&CF00Nj0000008JcOK_lkid={!FConnect__Activitie__c.Id}&ent=01Ij0000000wkRn&retURL=/{!FConnect__Activitie__c.Id}

The code for all other list buttons is very similar. The only difference is that the one above does not have any record types.

I just want to know if I went awry with my coding to cause the button not to work from the hover view.