• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have an issue with the Salesforce1 LookUp ,Currently it shows only one column for account object (Name which can have duplicates) this makes it difficult, for users to select the correct related record if there are multiple records with same names.There is one idea posted on this (https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000DkMjAAK).
I want to know if there is any workaround for it .(using Coding to customize this functionality?).

Thanks,
Gayathri
Hi Everyone,

I Need your help on this.we have a edit page where we have a picklist Such that when user selects a Particular Value from the picklist then automatically a text field on the Edit page should populate with Default value.

Can you help me with the best solution for this.

Thanks.
Is there any way we can validate the data enetered by a user on Pre chat form salesforce and allow users to select a list from the drop down and then enter the data ?

Hi All,

I am currently working on LIVE AGENT and we have sucessfully implementedd it in our sandbox but the problem is the font .The font seems to be alright when i open a chat window  in my desktop but when i open the same chat window in Mobile the font seems to be very small.Is there any way I can overcome this problem so that font should adjust automatically when opened in different environment (either on Desktop or on Mobile).

Thanks for your help in advance

Hi I am trying to pull all the metadata information for an object(user selected object) where I want to see what all fields ,validation tules,workflows,record types,Triggers(associated to an object),Apex classes(where the object is referenced).
I tried to search for an AppExchange Apps for this but all the apps seems to be pulling only fields,paga layouts and not more than that.I dont wnat to use eclipse for this.Do we have any tool as such in AppExchange? or is there anyway i can do it?

Can anyone help me with on this.

Hi Everyone,

I Need your help on this.we have a edit page where we have a picklist Such that when user selects a Particular Value from the picklist then automatically a text field on the Edit page should populate with Default value.

Can you help me with the best solution for this.

Thanks.

Hi I am trying to pull all the metadata information for an object(user selected object) where I want to see what all fields ,validation tules,workflows,record types,Triggers(associated to an object),Apex classes(where the object is referenced).
I tried to search for an AppExchange Apps for this but all the apps seems to be pulling only fields,paga layouts and not more than that.I dont wnat to use eclipse for this.Do we have any tool as such in AppExchange? or is there anyway i can do it?

Can anyone help me with on this.