I have the following:
User-added image

Attempting the following query:
SELECT Id,(SELECT Session_Date__c FROM Session__r) FROM Session_Speaker__c

Returns:
Id,(Select Session_Date__c FROM Session__r) FROM Session_Speaker__c
                                                    ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:40
Didn't understand relationship 'Session__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm very clearly inserting the __r as the error message suggests. The Session Speaker object clearly has the relationship I'm attempting to utilize. The session object clearly has the date field I'm attempting to query.
Challenge Description:
  • Upload a specified zip file as a static resource. The zip will have directories with images and you have to display a specific image on a Visualforce page.The page must be named 'ShowImage'.
  • This file must be uploaded as a Static Resource named 'vfimagetest'.
  • The page must have a Visualforce apex:image tag that displays the 'kitten1.jpg' image from the 'cats' directory of the static resource.

Screenshot of Visualforce Page:
User-added image
Screenshot of Resource Page:
User-added image

Screenshot of page preview:
User-added image

Exact text of error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not include a reference to the specified image

Can't figure out whats wrong, everything looks like its working perfectly and I used the examples in the module as a base for the code.

Challenge Description:
  • Upload a specified zip file as a static resource. The zip will have directories with images and you have to display a specific image on a Visualforce page.The page must be named 'ShowImage'.
  • The page must have a Visualforce apex:image tag that displays the 'kitten1.jpg' image from the 'cats' directory of the static resource.

User-added image
User-added image

User-added image

Exact text of error:

Can't figure out whats wrong, everything looks like its working perfectly and I used the examples in the module as a base for the code.

I have the following:
User-added image

Attempting the following query:
SELECT Id,(SELECT Session_Date__c FROM Session__r) FROM Session_Speaker__c

Returns:
Id,(Select Session_Date__c FROM Session__r) FROM Session_Speaker__c
                                                    ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:40
Didn't understand relationship 'Session__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm very clearly inserting the __r as the error message suggests. The Session Speaker object clearly has the relationship I'm attempting to utilize. The session object clearly has the date field I'm attempting to query.
Challenge Description:

User-added image
User-added image

User-added image

Exact text of error: