• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Please help me to solve this task as it is very important for me ,but unfortunitly i do not know what to do and how to do . Help plese
When a new opportunity is created (by converting a lead or manually)
then check the box for the field called "active opportunity" in the Accounts object.
at the same time, uncheck the field called "active lead" if its checked.
I was trying to pick up date field in child object(start date and end date). if the period falls in between October month then, i need to set parent object's checkbox to true. i wanted to perform this operation while inserting/updating records in child object. shall i use a trigger to perform this operation or simple class to be called from trigger. please help me
Hi All,

Please bear with me since I am a complete newbie with Apex. I need assistance building APEX to count the number of Notes (Standard Object) in Parent object (Custom Object).

I would appreciate if you can share your code.
Hello Everyone,

I was having hard time to build the Valiadtion rule on Case status field.

User creates a record with status "New and they save records and again they can come over and change the status to Ready"  from interface the fields get updated to "Sent" once the status has values sent i am not supposed to allow the user to chnage the status values from case deatil page

Thanks

Regards,
Jyo
I am unable to call apex class server side method from Javascript controller code for a lightning component. I have tried various options like changing return type for the apex server side method from Map to String etc but it throws error
I have even tried copying sample code given for sample expense app available on web but still SetCallBack doesnt work and error is thrown when Lightning Component is getting loaded inside Lightning app. Please let me know if anybody has faced this issue. Also let me know if we can use SOQL query to directly query custom object inside Javascript code of lightning. I have placed a button on my Salesforce.com desktop edition Case Page Layout which invokes Salesforce.com Lightning APP.
On Click of the button I want to invoke a method in apex class which makes REST API calls to some external system and updates some custom fields in Salesforce.com. When the REST API call is finished and apex code is also finished updating fields in Salesforce.com I want to receive a response from apex server side and then based on that response I want to issue a SOQL query on Custom Object of Salesforce.com from Client Side Javascript controller code of the lightning component which is used inside the lightning app. Please let me know the best way to achieve this.
Is there any way other that using Action.setCallBack to communicate between client and server

• August 17, 2015
Hi,
I am trying get the details of list of accounts whose Ids are present in an array (of Strings)
Following are my code details :
component code :
<aura:component controller="ApexController" >
    <aura:attribute name="selectedAccountIdsArray" type="String[]"/>
   <aura:attribute name="selectedAccounts" type="Account[]"/>
   Code to iterate on accounte...
</aura:component>
Helper code :
var action = component.get("c.getSelectedAccounts");
        action.setParams({
          "fAccntIds" : component.get("v.accountsToRebal") 
        });
         alert(component.get("v.accountsToRebal") ;);
        action.setCallback(this, function(response) {
            var state = response.getState();
            if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") {
                component.set("v.selectedAccounts", response.getReturnValue());
            }
Apex code :
@AuraEnabled
    public static List<Account> getSelectedAccounts(List<String> selAccountIds) {
        system.debug('##########################'+ selAccountIds);
        return [SELECT Id,Name FROM Account WHERE Id in : selAccountIds ] ;
    }

But on executing this I am getting following error in debug logs, 
03:53:52.214 (214837802)|EXECUTION_STARTED
03:53:52.214 (214870409)|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01p37000002JJaj|ApexController.getSelectedAccounts
03:53:52.215 (215446408)|METHOD_ENTRY|[1]|01p37000002JJaj|ApexController.ApexController()
03:53:52.215 (215459217)|METHOD_EXIT|[1]|ApexController
03:53:52.215 (215616551)|FATAL_ERROR|Internal Salesforce.com Error
03:53:52.215 (215634182)|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE
03:53:52.215 (215634182)|LIMIT_USAGE_FOR_NS|(default)|
As the debug statement (######## ) is not being printed, clearly there is some issue with assigning the array of string to List of strings..

How can I solve this issue... ?
Note : We are passing the values of 'selectedAccountIdsArray' from parent component 

I have one junction Object "J" it is having primary Master Object Opportunity and secondary master Object "A" now when I go to detail page of "A" then Edit link of J's related list is not displaying but Del is displaying. but when I open this junction record separately I am able to see Edit and Delete both button.
Note: I have given CRUD permission to all users for this junction object "J". Please suggest what is te reason of this issue?
There is not java script applied to hide this in any home page component.