• Delivery Manager
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All  - I've only used flow in a basic sense for a couple of years and I have a slightly more sophisticated use case that I can't seem to make work in flow and starting to get a bit frustrated with it if I'm honest. So hoping to find some support here! 

At the most fundamental level, what I want to do is create a collection of records that meet certain criteria and then for each record I find I want to create a new corresponding record (with some additional information) I can handle when and how it triggers and the logic involved in finding the correct records that enter the loop. It's just the construction of the loop and record create piece that I'm stuck on. 
Hi All, 

Maybe I am missing something but I am going around in cirlces with the Contacts without Hobbies report. I have: 

1. Created a custom report type to get Contacts without hobbies 
2. Created an Account Value bucket field
3. Create a % Open Opps Formula 
4. Added First Name, Last Name, Total Opp Value, Open Opp Value, Phone, Email, %Open Opps to the report 
5. Summarised by Account Value then Account 

And im still getting an error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

I have added screenshots of all the pieces - hoping someone else has hit this issue 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hi All, 

Maybe I am missing something but I am going around in cirlces with the Contacts without Hobbies report. I have: 

4. Added First Name, Last Name, Total Opp Value, Open Opp Value, Phone, Email, %Open Opps to the report 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

I have added screenshots of all the pieces - hoping someone else has hit this issue 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hi All, 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Hi,
I have created some charts and dashboards in Wave: Salesforce Analytics Cloud and I want to embed those charts in a visual force page. So is there any way to do this?