• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are currently using Email to Case for one of our customers and they send us in their data straight out of their system i am guessing using a template,
They have the data in the same format and i would like to take the information out of the email body. Below is an example of what we would recieve:
Caller: JULIE HOLMES - Site: PRIVATE Tel: 01633 888310
View call (870896) (requires network and login access) View progress of this call (requires network access)
Your Call Details
Patient Name
Full Address (inc post code)
Telephone Number
Cytotoxic or Dialysis
Type of Waste (sharps/bags) ie Sharps x 1
Replacement Required ie Yes 1 x 5 litre
Special Notes/Access Issues
Collection Date ie dd/mm/yy
Answers
JULIE HOLMES
15 BLACK HALL UNDY NEWPORT NP26 3DW
01633 888310
NO
SHARPS X 1
NO
WILL BE LEFT IN PORCH
30/06/17
-END-
I would like to take all the Answers information an populate salesforce fields with this data. They will always be on the same line,
Any ideas? I have googled and found things like email parsing and Email Service Class but cannot find any step by step guide of how to work this,
Any help would be appreciated,
Kind Regards
matt

Hi All,

I have a basic formula field in my child object:

IF(AND( 
Date__c <today(),Date__c >= (today()-365)),1,0)

This is basically looking at a record and looking if it is in the last 12 months and then showing a 1 or a 0. I have tried this with a true / false as well.

The formula works great and shows a 1 or 0 when it is within a 12 month period. However i now want to do a roll up summary to the parent object. However when i do a sum and go to chose this field as a roll up filter field it isnt there to choose? I cannot work out why as all my other Numeric formula fields are there and it doesnt reference any external objects...

Any ideas as i'm well and truly stumped

Hi all,

We are currently using the email to case functionality within our business and have a customer at the moment who is sending us multiple cases per day that we simply need to log and report on. The problem is that they auto generate their emails from their system and as such hold all the detail in the email body. These generally are like:

Patient Name:
Address:
Town:
Post Code:

etc

I was wondering if i could use a workflow or trigger to automatically take this data out of the email body and populate some custom fields?

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

Hi All,

We use the case assignment rules within our business and they work well

I currently have these marked as default on the page layout so it automates this.

However users want the ability to save and check a case before pushing it through the rules. Is it possible to attach some code to a custom button that will push the case through the assignment rules if they want to?

Thanks Matt

Hi All,

We are all used to using THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH etc as the relative date value,

I was wondering if it was possible to create your own relative date values?

Basically in my buisness the financial month runs from the 3rd working day of the month to the 2nd working day of the following month - it would be great to add this to salesforce so i can use for example THIS PERIOD - for that month

Any ideas?

Hi All,

I currently have a list of 50 people who work as drivers within my company. We see a high turnover in this area and i am often changing the list,

This list is held against the following Objects - Lead, Opportunity, Case

at the moment every time a driver starts or leaves i have to update 3 lists - is there a way to have 1 list that is a master and populates the 3 others?
Hi all -

I am working on cases within salesforce and basically the "Account Name" automatically looks up when a "Contact" is added. This is based on the contacts relationship to the account. I want to work this slightly differently so the account looks at a custom object i have built and use a trigger to do this. However i cannot find how the current lookup is working. There is no trigger live and there is also no workflow set for this. It is as if there is a hidden lookup happening as it happens instantly as soon as you add the contact - whereas the trigger and workflow would only happen when you save the record. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks Matt
Hi,

Within the lead view i have the option to change status / owner / campaign of multiple leads at once by ticking them,

However i would like to add another button to update revisit date on multiple items - is this possible?
Hi All,

We use echosign and i want to track the number of working days between the day / time the contract is signed (echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ) and the day our team input the agreement into another legacy system (echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c)

I found the below code referenced on many success forums and tried it:

CASE(MOD( StartDate__c - DATE(1985,6,24),7),   0 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1), 
  1 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1), 
  2 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  3 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  4 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  5 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0), 
  6 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0), 
  999) 
  + 
  (FLOOR(( EndDate__c - StartDate__c )/7)*5) 

I obviously replaced the relevant end and start dates / times with my dates referenced above as shown below:

CASE(MOD( echosign_dev1__DateSignedDate__c - DATE(1985,6,24),7), 

0 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1), 
1 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1), 
2 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
3 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
4 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
5 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0), 
6 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0), 
999) 

(FLOOR(( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c )/7)*5)

I had to change the original date to the datesigneddate as my datesigned was a date time format not a date format.

When i run this it is bringing up results ranging from 999 - 1040. I realise i am doing something wrong but am not interely sure what and if i am honest im not too sure what all the integers are doing in the formula to try to work out my mistake,

Any help on fixing this formula or another solution to my problem would be great.

What i am looking for is if i signed a contract today and it was input at 14.06 on monday it would show 2.0 days. However i want to show the decimals for the part days it takes aswell so not to just have whole numbers,

Thanks

Matt

Hi All,

We use echosign and i want to track the number of working days between the day / time the contract is signed (echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ) and the day our team input the agreement into another legacy system (echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c)

I found the below code referenced on many success forums and tried it:

CASE(MOD( StartDate__c - DATE(1985,6,24),7),   0 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1), 
  1 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1), 
  2 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  3 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  4 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
  5 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0), 
  6 , CASE( MOD( EndDate__c - StartDate__c ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0), 
  999) 
  + 
  (FLOOR(( EndDate__c - StartDate__c )/7)*5) 

I obviously replaced the relevant end and start dates / times with my dates referenced above as shown below:

CASE(MOD( echosign_dev1__DateSignedDate__c - DATE(1985,6,24),7), 

0 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1), 
1 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1), 
2 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
3 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
4 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1), 
5 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0), 
6 , CASE( MOD( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0), 
999) 

(FLOOR(( echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r.Date_Contract_Completed__c - echosign_dev1__DateSigned__c )/7)*5)

I had to change the original date to the datesigneddate as my datesigned was a date time format not a date format.

When i run this it is bringing up results ranging from 999 - 1040. I realise i am doing something wrong but am not interely sure what and if i am honest im not too sure what all the integers are doing in the formula to try to work out my mistake,

Any help on fixing this formula or another solution to my problem would be great.

What i am looking for is if i signed a contract today and it was input at 14.06 on monday it would show 2.0 days. However i want to show the decimals for the part days it takes aswell so not to just have whole numbers,

Thanks

Matt

Hi All,

First time poster on here - I basically have a button on my opportunity that sends a contract using echosign,

I wanted to put some rules around this based on both the opportunity type and the annual contract value

We have a custom field called Current ACV at risk where we monitor the current value of the contract.

Basically i want to look at a different echosign template for each of the following scenarios:

Opportunity Type = New Business, Existing Business Same Service, Existing Business New Service
- over 10k - Template A
- Under 10k - Template B

Opportunity Type = Extension with Rebid, Extension without rebid
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than 10k - Templace C
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than 3k - Templace D
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than 1k - Templace E
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than £500 - Templace F

Below is my code that i thought would work:

/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Opportunity.Id}&templateId={!IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "New Business"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Existing Customer Same Service"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Existing Customer New Service")),Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c>10000),"a0M9000000C1LPS",
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 10000), "a0M9000000DVgx2"),
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 3000), "a0M9000000DVgx7"),
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 1000), "a0M9000000DVgxC"),
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 500), "a0M9000000DVgxH"),"a0M9000000C0Vo8"))

Would really appreciate some help if anyone can - it is bringing up a syntax error saying i am missing a ")"

Hi All,

We use the case assignment rules within our business and they work well

I currently have these marked as default on the page layout so it automates this.

However users want the ability to save and check a case before pushing it through the rules. Is it possible to attach some code to a custom button that will push the case through the assignment rules if they want to?

Thanks Matt

Hi all,

We are currently using the email to case functionality within our business and have a customer at the moment who is sending us multiple cases per day that we simply need to log and report on. The problem is that they auto generate their emails from their system and as such hold all the detail in the email body. These generally are like:

Patient Name:
Address:
Town:
Post Code:

etc

I was wondering if i could use a workflow or trigger to automatically take this data out of the email body and populate some custom fields?

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

Hi all -

I am working on cases within salesforce and basically the "Account Name" automatically looks up when a "Contact" is added. This is based on the contacts relationship to the account. I want to work this slightly differently so the account looks at a custom object i have built and use a trigger to do this. However i cannot find how the current lookup is working. There is no trigger live and there is also no workflow set for this. It is as if there is a hidden lookup happening as it happens instantly as soon as you add the contact - whereas the trigger and workflow would only happen when you save the record. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks Matt
Hi,

I am looking to move our organisation to the lightning experience as it is clearly far more simple and could result in less time wasted on CRM by our sales staff.  The Composer section for Tasks on the account page is very effective but I cannot seem to find where to customise this layout.  I need to add fields to this quick create composer.  Is this possible.  

Also is there any way to allow inline editing in lightning experience?

Nick
Hi,

Within the lead view i have the option to change status / owner / campaign of multiple leads at once by ticking them,

However i would like to add another button to update revisit date on multiple items - is this possible?

Hi All,

First time poster on here - I basically have a button on my opportunity that sends a contract using echosign,

I wanted to put some rules around this based on both the opportunity type and the annual contract value

We have a custom field called Current ACV at risk where we monitor the current value of the contract.

Basically i want to look at a different echosign template for each of the following scenarios:

Opportunity Type = New Business, Existing Business Same Service, Existing Business New Service
- over 10k - Template A
- Under 10k - Template B

Opportunity Type = Extension with Rebid, Extension without rebid
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than 10k - Templace C
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than 3k - Templace D
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than 1k - Templace E
- Current ACV at Risk - Amount ACV - More than £500 - Templace F

Below is my code that i thought would work:

/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Opportunity.Id}&templateId={!IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "New Business"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Existing Customer Same Service"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Existing Customer New Service")),Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c>10000),"a0M9000000C1LPS",
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 10000), "a0M9000000DVgx2"),
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 3000), "a0M9000000DVgx7"),
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 1000), "a0M9000000DVgxC"),
IF(AND(OR(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type, "Extension with Rebid"),ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Type,"Extension without Rebid")),((Opportunity.ACV_at_Risk__c - Opportunity.Contract_Amount_ACV__c) < 500), "a0M9000000DVgxH"),"a0M9000000C0Vo8"))

Would really appreciate some help if anyone can - it is bringing up a syntax error saying i am missing a ")"