• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have two different addresses in Contact .
OR( 
ISBLANK( OtherCountry ) , 
ISBLANK( OtherState ), 
ISBLANK( OtherPostalCode ) , 
ISBLANK( OtherStreet ) )

((ISBLANK(BillingCountry) ), 
(ISBLANK(BillingState) ), 
(ISBLANK(BillingPostalCode) ), 
(ISBLANK(BillingStreet) ))

If user entres one of those addresses then validate all the values are filled or empty.
suppose if user enters billing city then remaining billing fields are empty that time validation rule should fire and shows the error message billing address fields should be filled. In this case other address fields shouldn't be validated.

If user enters both addresses then both validations should chck for both addresses.

If he enters only other addresses that validation should check for other address fieldsonly not for billing addresses fields.

Please let me know for clarification.

Thanks
Hi
when spanish/french etc customers are giving thier contact names with accent formats. So we have a problem with those special accented characters conversion in integration when it is converted to xml format (eg: À as ? in xml format) and sending to SAP. So what we are planning is, we can convert their name into english without accent and send this value through integration.
Please suggest me how can we achieve this?

Thanks
Anil
Hi all,

How can we write a formula on field update for a picklist in salesforce workflow?
Because i need to update dynamically with some other text field value

Need help asap guys.

Thanks
Anil.
Hi all,

I have a text a text field which is updating from Castiron integration.  Everytime integration runs that field value is updating with new value.
Now i want that field should contains that old value should be append to updated value for tracking what are the values upadted purpose.

Please suggest me some solution either from salesofrce or castiron end, which would be appreciable.
It's an urgent issue needs to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Anil.
Hi

We have castiron integration in our project. One orchestration is failing due to Salesforce.com returned an unexpected error: INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR : 
Select Id From  Sample__c Where Id = '

Anyone please help what shall i do to fix this?
It is very urgent issue i need to fix from castiron orchestration.
If any one have idea please guide me, i can show my problem in some webex meeting or any screen sharing.

Thnaks
Anil.

Hi all,
we have salesforce castiron integration. I am new to castiron.

Now i have to change the Outgoing integrations field mappings.  So i am trying to add the new fields in query and validating it. Then i am getting error ssl handshake failure.

I tested the salesforce connection, it is also failed with same message displayed as follows.Change the Outgoing integrations.

Please guide me, this is an urgent issue needs to be fixed and change the field mappings in orchestrations.

If you are not clear with my question then we can connect with webex meeting or some call, much appreciated your help.

Thanks in advance

when i am running process.bat file thorugh the command prompt i am getting the error like need security token from salesforce.
I am not sure where i need to give security token in process-conf xml file.
Please help me on this because of this all jobs are pending and effecting the business.

Thanks
Anil.
Dear all,
we have an activebatch integration with salesforce.Active Batch uses Dataloader to extract information from Salesforce, the issue that we are getting is coming from Dataloader directly, we have a job that summons dataloader with all the correct variables and the error that we sent them shows the connection problems between dataloader and salesforce.
nothing to do with development, it seems that their SOAP services are not working. I can see it is beacuase of lexiloader that we have in the ActiveBatch server.

Please help me on this issue asap. it is effecting for 100 business users.

Thanks
Anil.
Hi

I have a problem with opportunities creation that when i click on new opportunity(Overridden with Javascript), opportunity name starts with date will be showing wierd. My logic for new opportunity is
 //String for the Date      String nameDateFormat = 'yyyy/mm/dd';            //Create the Opportunity Name 'Created Date - Organisation Name - Contact Name'      String oppName = Datetime.now().format(nameDateFormat) + ' - ' + con.Account.Name + ' - ' + con.Name;

Opportunity name is populating for example 2015/38/31 - JNTU University - David
when i cancel and click on new opportunity that Month 38 got increased to some 40 like that.
I don't know how solve this issue.
is this becuase of any time settings for a particular users?

Please help me on this asap.

Thanks in advance

Anil.

Hi

We have a visualforce page with submit and cancel buttons. From last one week "submit button" is changed into white color instead black color. We didn't change the code,it was lastmodified on 2012.
For your reference please click the below link
http://cambridge.force.com/icrequests?src=web&isbn=9781107664340

Please guide me asap which is critical issue for us.  Without submit button visible users can not process the page.

Note: Functionality everything working fine.

Thanks
Hi all,

I have a text a text field which is updating from Castiron integration.  Everytime integration runs that field value is updating with new value.
Now i want that field should contains that old value should be append to updated value for tracking what are the values upadted purpose.

Please suggest me some solution either from salesofrce or castiron end, which would be appreciable.
It's an urgent issue needs to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Anil.
Hi

We have castiron integration in our project. One orchestration is failing due to Salesforce.com returned an unexpected error: INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR : 
Select Id From  Sample__c Where Id = '

Anyone please help what shall i do to fix this?
It is very urgent issue i need to fix from castiron orchestration.
If any one have idea please guide me, i can show my problem in some webex meeting or any screen sharing.

Thnaks
Anil.

Hi

I have a problem with opportunities creation that when i click on new opportunity(Overridden with Javascript), opportunity name starts with date will be showing wierd. My logic for new opportunity is
 //String for the Date      String nameDateFormat = 'yyyy/mm/dd';            //Create the Opportunity Name 'Created Date - Organisation Name - Contact Name'      String oppName = Datetime.now().format(nameDateFormat) + ' - ' + con.Account.Name + ' - ' + con.Name;

Opportunity name is populating for example 2015/38/31 - JNTU University - David
when i cancel and click on new opportunity that Month 38 got increased to some 40 like that.
I don't know how solve this issue.
is this becuase of any time settings for a particular users?

Please help me on this asap.

Thanks in advance

Anil.

Hi

We have a visualforce page with submit and cancel buttons. From last one week "submit button" is changed into white color instead black color. We didn't change the code,it was lastmodified on 2012.
For your reference please click the below link
http://cambridge.force.com/icrequests?src=web&isbn=9781107664340

Please guide me asap which is critical issue for us.  Without submit button visible users can not process the page.

Note: Functionality everything working fine.

Thanks