• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all! We need to create a reportable field that will count the number of days between opportunities in a single account. This field will need to be placed at the opportunity level and once the number is calculated, it cannot change. We are looking for some help from a developer to help create the code, as we no longer have developer support on payroll (and my knowledge of Apex is only in reading, not practice). Suggestions??

Here is an example of what we need:

Account A has 3 Opportunities, A, B, & C.
Opp A was ordered on 6/24/2014
Opp B was ordered on 7/1/2014
Opp C was ordered on 7/5/2014

Opp B needs a field that will report the number of days between it and Opp A. Opp C needs a field that reports the number of days between it and Opp B. I then need to be able to run a report on said field in the future.

Thanks for your all of your time!!!
Hello all! We need to create a reportable field that will count the number of days between opportunities in a single account. This field will need to be placed at the opportunity level and once the number is calculated, it cannot change. We are looking for some help from a developer to help create the code, as we no longer have developer support on payroll (and my knowledge of Apex is only in reading, not practice). Suggestions??

Here is an example of what we need:

Account A has 3 Opportunities, A, B, & C.
Opp A was ordered on 6/24/2014
Opp B was ordered on 7/1/2014
Opp C was ordered on 7/5/2014

Opp B needs a field that will report the number of days between it and Opp A. Opp C needs a field that reports the number of days between it and Opp B. I then need to be able to run a report on said field in the future.

Thanks for your all of your time!!!