• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I want to select an email template from the detail page of a record of a custom object. But look up to Email template is not available. Is there any way alternative to meet this requirement? Please help.
Thanks in advance!
Hi All,

I need to access the individual value of a multiselect picklist field in my flow and compare each value to a text field in another object.
 While doing so, all the values of multiselect picklist are coming in the format "HR;Sales;Finance" but I have to access them individually.
Can any one help me out in this. 

Thanks In Advance!
Hi All,
I have a List<ART_Case__c> where ART_Case is a custom Object which has a field First_Response_Time__c having data type Number which Stores Average Response Time for Cases.Now I am Encountrig problem in a piece of code.
a=[Select First_Response_Time__c from ART_Case__c where Queue_Name__c=:ownerMap.get(c.OwnerId) and Created_Date__c=: date.Today() ];

Float j=0.00;
       for(Integer i=0;i<z;i++)
       {
           j=j+a[i];
       }

The problem is with the data typeof variable j.Error: Compile Error: Invalid type: Float at line 77 column 8.Please Suggest me which Data Type I Should Use
Thanks in Advance
Hi all,
I want to select an email template from the detail page of a record of a custom object. But look up to Email template is not available. Is there any way alternative to meet this requirement? Please help.
Thanks in advance!
Hi All,

I need to access the individual value of a multiselect picklist field in my flow and compare each value to a text field in another object.
 While doing so, all the values of multiselect picklist are coming in the format "HR;Sales;Finance" but I have to access them individually.
Can any one help me out in this. 

Thanks In Advance!
Hi All,
I have a List<ART_Case__c> where ART_Case is a custom Object which has a field First_Response_Time__c having data type Number which Stores Average Response Time for Cases.Now I am Encountrig problem in a piece of code.
a=[Select First_Response_Time__c from ART_Case__c where Queue_Name__c=:ownerMap.get(c.OwnerId) and Created_Date__c=: date.Today() ];

Float j=0.00;
       for(Integer i=0;i<z;i++)
       {
           j=j+a[i];
       }

The problem is with the data typeof variable j.Error: Compile Error: Invalid type: Float at line 77 column 8.Please Suggest me which Data Type I Should Use
Thanks in Advance